Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk Empty
PostSubject: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Not at all a member of the Vinyl Community, but certainly enjoy watching your vids.  Thumbs Up

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 am

Thanks bro ! "Member" is a rather fluid term. No cards, no sign ups or anything. You collect vinyl and post silly videos of yourself talking about your LPs like a geek ? You're a member  Laughing

It is fun though. Wish I had a better presence in front of the camera. I tend to not know what to say, even though I rehearsed it in my mind  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 am

This may sound like I'm making a joke but I promise I'm not. I know a number of pastors who rehearse in front of the mirror to see what the congregation sees. Maybe you could try running through what you're going to say and see how it feels.

That being said, I watched about half the video and didn't feel like you were boring or anything. Maybe your concern is all in your mind (like most worries).
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 10:17 am

Thanks Ishmael. 
For a while I was hanging bullet point notes just to the side of the camera, so I could remember stuff. I've had killer videos in the past where I did pretty darn good, but the last few vids have been a bit rough. I blame it on my increasing pain. Hard to concentrate or be real "chipper".
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 11:58 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
.... I blame it on my increasing pain. Hard to concentrate or be real "chipper".

I'll bet it is. Crying or Very sad

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 5:47 am

I would enjoy making videos myself and sharing my vinyl but I just don't have the time. I think it would be a lot of fun to show what I have. Maybe some day.... I do enjoy your vids G/F. I watch them when time allows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk   Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest VCLT, New Music Room, and Concert talk
Page 1 of 1