Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
My Awesome Timothy

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2016-02-13

MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  Empty
PostSubject: MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls    MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:29 am

MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  Img_1018
MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  Img_1130
Back to top Go down
My Awesome Timothy

PostSubject: Re: MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls    MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:30 am

MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  Img_1131
MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  Img_1132
Back to top Go down
My Awesome Timothy

PostSubject: Re: MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls    MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:32 am

[size=30]MORTIFICATION: Post Momentary Affliction & MORTIFICATION: Ancient Prophecy/Overseer[/size]

[size=30]Pre-order your VINYL copies now! - [/size][size=30]https://www.soundmass.com[/size]

[size=30]POST MOMENTARY AFFLICTION[/size]

[size=30]Continuing with our chronological release of Mortification albums on vinyl, Soundmass are happy to announce the upcoming LP release of their 1993 album “Post Momentary Affliction”. After the pounding death/grind of 1992’s “Scrolls of the Megilloth”, this album seems Mortification returning to their thrash roots, but with a refinement and creativity which would see this recording considered a classic. With the influences of Manowar and Iron Maiden on display, we’re treated to a feast of incredible thrash and speed metal that is laced with death metal. Complex songwriting, precise riffing, masterful bass playing, phenomenal drumming, intelligent lyrics delivered in a fresh death growl/thrash shout style, all captured with clear and clean production. Recognised by many critics as an innovative album, and arguably seeing this trio crafting songs at their artistic peak, “Post Momentary Affliction” is distinctly Mortification and showcases everything fans love about this band.[/size]

[size=30]Remastered for vinyl and with the original cover art re-created from scratch by drummer Jayson Sherlock, this vinyl edition is a must for fans of this pioneering Aussie band and any true metal aficionado. Included is an insert containing lyrics, credits and photos.[/size]

[size=30]ANCIENT PROPHECY/OVERSEER[/size]

[size=30]Due to demand, Soundmass is releasing this limited edition Mortification 10” vinyl, titled Ancient Prophecy/Overseer, to supplement our vinyl versions of Scrolls Of The Megilloth and Post Momentary Affliction. Due to vinyl length restrictions, the song “Ancient Prophecy” was left off the Scrolls Of The Megilloth vinyl and “Overseer” was left off the Post Momentary Affliction vinyl, with these songs clocking in at almost 12 minutes and 10 minutes respectively. If that was not enough, to give you over 30 minutes of enjoyment, we have also included the Mortification studio songs “Time Crusaders” (from the Godspeed: Australian Metal Compilation of 1994) and “Butchered Mutilation” (from the 5 Years Nuclear Blast compilation of 1993).[/size]

[size=30]SAVE by ordering in a vinyl 2-pack or 3-pack![/size]

[size=30]Post Momentary Affliction + Ancient Prophecy/Overseer (2-pack)[/size]

[size=30]Scrolls Of The Megilloth + Ancient Prophecy/Overseer (2-pack)[/size]

[size=30]Post Momentary Affliction + Scrolls Of The Megilloth + Ancient Prophecy/Overseer (3-pack)[/size]
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls    MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Pretty cool for vinyl loving fans of Mortification!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls    MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 7:04 am

I'm sure the fans love this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls    MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORTIFICATION- New Vinyls
Page 1 of 1