For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 17665
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)   Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 am

I stumbled across this blues rock band a few years ago on eMusic and bought their debut album and a single that I thought would become a new record.  It didn't.  But, I have played that album quite a bit.  They sound like what would happen if Waylon Jennings sang with ZZ Top but they all got saved.

Well, I again stumbled across a new album that was released digitally last year.  They now are called JD3 as this trio now has a keyboard player.  So, I guess they decided on JD3 instead of The Jondo Quartet!  LOL

You can hear clips and buy the downloads at CD Baby:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Number of posts : 17737
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)   Wed May 31, 2017 10:16 am

Wow, interesting combination (good description).

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)   Wed May 31, 2017 3:27 pm

I really like their first album, but I am absolutely loving the 2nd one.  You can hear the maturity in songwriting and how well the band has seasoned in playing together.  Also, better production makes this even cleaner sounding.  I just wish that CD Baby would get their contract with eMusic (they were bought out) renewed so I could get releases cheaper again!  I hate paying full price.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 17737
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)   Wed May 31, 2017 4:34 pm

So that's why a bunch of emusic's content changed.  
Beware on the e-music site, I've noticed that they have several album prices more expensive than if you just downloaded each track.  Seems to be common to see an album price of $5.49, however each track on the 10-track album is only $0.49.....so if you bought each track individually it would only cost $4.90.
Not sure if they are going to catch on to that and "fix-it" so you can't take advantage of the cheaper "track" price.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)   Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 pm

I just hope they can tie back in with CD Baby.  While selling more cheaply, at least I was moving MP3s through them and getting a tiny paycheck from it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)   

Back to top Go down

New release by JD3 (formerly The Jondo Trio)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1