Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)

Go down 
+5
alldatndensum
Xid
ishmael81
Hardkore
Staybrite
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 2:48 pm

He look its still April and I'm posting another Dumb Kwestion!  (I must have too much free time on my hands or something).  Laughing

Here is one that might make you put on your thinking caps....I already have an answer for this one myself, but as usual I will let some other's chime in first.

What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:05 pm

I honestly don't know. I am not exactly much of a prankster but have done something I'm sure. I will def have to put on my thinking cap.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Mine would be one from high school. A group of us put a case (2000) plastic forks in the ground at our chemistry teachers house, then sprayed them with a water hose. In November.

They froze, so when you tried to pull them out of the ground, they broke. Unfortunately for us, her husband just ran over them with a lawnmower....
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Pranks aren't my forte.  I'll have to think back to see if I can remember anything good that we pulled off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 pm

I don't do big pranks. Oh, I will pull little things on people and expect them to get even.  Its a playful little game between friends if you keep it at that level.  Big pranks, however, are usually people preying on people they see as beneath them or weak.  I get mad when I see people doing this to other people.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Ok, I have one now. There were only a couple that came to mind,and like I said, I've never been much of a prankster. Now keep in mind ,this was all n good fun...at the expense of my younger brother.

A few years ago I was having a hard time figuring out what to get him for Christmas. Like I sometimes do,I get him a gift card. Plus I picked up a keychain with a houndstooth hat on the end(Alabama Crimson Tide related). Then,I had an idea. I put the card and keychain in as small of a box I could find. I went ahead and wrapped that up. I found a box slightly bigger than that and put it in there. Added some loose news paper to keep it from rattling around in there. Wrapped the second box as well. Then I found another box to put that (those 2) in. Add more loose paper to keep it from making too much noise. I did this again about two more times till he had 5 or 6 boxes to unwrap to get to the present.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 9:01 pm

One time in high school, while the teacher was out to make an announcement on the intercom, we turned the classroom around. We turned all the desks the other way, and brought the teacher's desk to the other end. I was the instigator, as nobody seemed to want to do it until I got up and turned a few desks around myself, then everyone joined in. The teacher was perplexed.

I've got more, I think… One was a simple prank played on me, involving a garage door. I was closing a garage door with the button, and near the bottom, the door would reverse and go up, and so I'd press the button again, and it'd go down, and the door would reverse again. Nothing was tripping the sensors, so I was confused. I'd forgotten that a) there was a remote for the door, b) my boss was in the garage, c) my boss had the remote for the door. I had to admit it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I did do something like that with my son.  He and a few of his friends where playing video games up stairs. I had the remote for the TV and changed the channel on them.  They were perplexed and changed it back.  I kept doing it every so often until their frustration level got a little high.  Then I laughed and laughed and laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:23 am

Driven wrote:
One time in high school, while the teacher was out to make an announcement on the intercom, we turned the classroom around. We turned all the desks the other way, and brought the teacher's desk to the other end. I was the instigator, as nobody seemed to want to do it until I got up and turned a few desks around myself, then everyone joined in. The teacher was perplexed.

LOL, I remember we did that same thing once back in high school. My English teacher (I forget if it was in 10th or 11th grade) would always every day be in the teachers lounge for some thing between classes. By about the time the bell rang or just after he would appear just in time to start class. One day I was in there and a couple of the guys came straight in and started turning all the desks and then carried his desk to the other end of the room. Everything was set before the bell rang and everyone was in their seat. He walked in the door and just stopped for a moment,took a look around and was like "OK whatever." Of coarse now there wasn't a board behind his desk so he had to come to the side wall and use that one.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:27 am

Hardkore wrote:
Ok, I have one now. There were only a couple that came to mind,and like I said, I've never been much of a prankster. Now keep in mind ,this was all n good fun...at the expense of my younger brother.

A few years ago I was having a hard time figuring out what to get him for Christmas. Like I sometimes do,I get him a gift card. Plus I picked up a keychain with a houndstooth hat on the end(Alabama Crimson Tide related). Then,I had an idea. I put the card and keychain in as small of a box I could find. I went ahead and wrapped that up. I found a box slightly bigger than that and put it in there. Added some loose news paper to keep it from rattling around in there. Wrapped the second box as well. Then I found another box to put that (those 2) in. Add more loose paper to keep it from making too much noise. I did this again about two more times till he had 5 or 6 boxes to unwrap to get to the present.

My grandparents did this to me when I was 18 and about to go off to college. Except it was 12 boxes, and a couple had rocks so it felt like a heavy gift. I finally got to the last box and it had a hundred dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 am

Omg I love reading these ! Laughing Laughing  Thanks Stay-B for this thread ! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Me and my high school chum did a few pranks come our senior year. We were straight shooters through previous years and decided our last year would be the funnest... and it was.
Some of the pranks I can't post here, but seeings that our school was the Yucca Valley Trojans, I'll let your imagination do the work Embarassed

The following was not only our crowning event, but we took pix to document this 1986 prank....
lol!
Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) Image211

One gal was saying how she "lives a couple blocks from the high school" and that she "heard the shot last night" ! LOL !! Others were talking about it and wondering what happened... ahhh good times
lol!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 am

I'm not a big prank person either, so I guess my best one was when I was at a summer scholars program when I kept my extremely annoying roommate distracted in our room so some of the other folks could penny-jam the door.  Or maybe it was the follow-up when I sprinkled Miracle Grow in his bed.  The best part about that one was he was convinced the guy who did the door did it.  I probably should have felt bad about it, but he was really annoying and drowned out my Saint and Deliverance with Terrance Trent D'Arby.  I should also feel badly about not feeling bad about what I did.

The best prank I think I have ever heard about was some seniors at a school out West released four sheep into the school with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5 painted on the side.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:45 pm

messiaen77 wrote:

The best prank I think I have ever heard about was some seniors at a school out West released four sheep into the school with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5 painted on the side.

Oh wow, that is a serious prank right there. Shocked Laughing
Hard not to laugh but can you imagine the school staff thinking they missed one of the sheep...yikes

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 9:25 am

I know!  That's what makes it so great.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Quote :

THAT'S funny !!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:13 am

messiaen77 wrote:

I read something somewhere where instead of sheep the #'s were on pigs and released into a Walmart instead of a school. Don't know if this was actually done or just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:19 pm

I had something similar to the "present gag" pulled on me by my parents one year (it was my father's idea).  It was the Christmas that I was in the 7th grade and we didn't have a lot of money that year, also I needed socks really band.  So my father bought two packages of socks (about 20 pairs) and proceeded to wrap them up into about 12 to 14 different presents.  Some of them were big boxes with a 5lb weight or can of corn and two or 3 socks.  One was about the size of a wallet and had a single sock wrapped up in it.  After about the the 6th or 7th present I was starting to get a little angry.  The last present had a simple clue in it....that led to several other clues in the house..which led to my final gift which was the pellet rifle that I had asked for pretty much every week for the last 9 months.  Turned out to be probably my favorite childhood Christmas.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:45 am

Hmmmm... Most of them are from high school. The first that comes to mind is we used to make "food bombs". We'd take whatever was left over from our lunches and mix it up real good. Then we would take it to the stairways and dump it on the stairs making it look like someone puked all over the stairs. We did this for about 2 weeks every day until they started putting a principal in the stairwell. We would just move to another stairwell. We were dumb freshman at the time. One of my senior friends said "Man, someone pukes on the stairs every day!". I laughed and told him it was us.

Another we would do, also involving the same stairwell was to put mayonaise on the handrails. All up and down both sides then we would stand at the top and watch people climb the stairs and get mayo on their hands. Was always the funniest when cheerleader girls or someone like that put their hand in it.

Another one that got me in school suspension.... Yeah, I was a dumb freshman. Well a friend had a little gym bag full of cassette tapes he would bring to class. One day at lunch I was outside walking around and found a big pile of tape... You know, the long brown tape from inside a cassette. I picked it up and thought it would be funny if I took that tape and put it in his bag making it look like someone pulled out one of his tapes. It worked!! When we came back from lunch he opened his bag and saw all of this tape... He freaked out and I and a few others started laughing. We told him what I did and he said an off color remark and threw the pile of tape at me. I was right by the AC... One of those old one-unit AC machines in old classrooms. Well, when he did the cassette tape got sucked down into the AC, all 5000 feet of it and it jammed up the AC. Cost us both ISS for a week.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 8:38 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Hmmmm... Most of them are from high school. The first that comes to mind is we used to make "food bombs". We'd take whatever was left over from our lunches and mix it up real good. Then we would take it to the stairways and dump it on the stairs making it look like someone puked all over the stairs. We did this for about 2 weeks every day until they started putting a principal in the stairwell. We would just move to another stairwell. We were dumb freshman at the time. One of my senior friends said "Man, someone pukes on the stairs every day!". I laughed and told  him it was us.

Another we would do, also involving the same stairwell was to put mayonaise on the handrails. All up and down both sides then we would stand at the top and watch people climb the stairs and get mayo on their hands. Was always the funniest when cheerleader girls or someone like that put their hand in it.

Another one that got me in school suspension.... Yeah, I was a dumb freshman. Well a friend had a little gym bag full of cassette tapes he would bring to class. One day at lunch I was outside walking around and found a big pile of tape... You know, the long brown tape from inside a cassette. I picked it up and thought it would be funny if I took that tape and put it in his bag making it look like someone pulled out one of his tapes. It worked!! When we came back from lunch he opened his bag and saw all of this tape... He freaked out and I and a few others started laughing. We told him what I did and he said an off color remark and threw the pile of tape at me. I was right by the AC... One of those old one-unit AC machines in old classrooms. Well, when he did the cassette tape got sucked down into the AC, all 5000 feet of it and it jammed up the AC. Cost us both ISS for a week.
Worth it...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:24 pm

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)   Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion #32 (April 20th)
Page 1 of 1