For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tri-Rock Radio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GS52BRO

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-02-21

PostSubject: Tri-Rock Radio   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Do any of you guys listen to streaming services?  I know there are so many out there, but I just hate paying $7-$10/month for some of them.  Got a friend request on Facebook the other day from the guy that started Tri-Rock Radio.  It is a streaming station on the Tune-In Radio app.  I have been listening to it non-stop for the past few days.  It is Christian rock/hard rock station covering music from the 60's to today, all varieties for the most part (classic rock, hard rock, some metal, punk, some alternative).  Kind of what I wanted my station to be, if I had one.  Even my radio program years ago (mid-90's) didn't have this much variety.

Any other suggestions for this type of thing, or something similar and/or what you guys enjoy?

Mods can move this, if need be.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 18088
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Rock Radio   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am

Tri-Rock has been around for a while.  I just use Spotify if I choose to stream.  I rarely do, though.  I am an album kind of guy and rely on my FiiO player.  It is a high-def high-capacity music player and will hold MP3, WAV, or FLAC.  You can add bigger micro SD cards for more storage.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
GS52BRO

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Rock Radio   Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am

Me too, as far as albums go. Just haven't made a transition to digital. I bought a few things in iTunes, when I used an ipad for a while, but I am not an apple guy. So I only use my computer at work and my phone, so really don't have outlet for downloading - or I can't figure it out on my android phone. Need to do something though, as I have tons of cds, no CD player in newer car, though do have empty 2TB thumb drive sitting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri-Rock Radio   

Back to top Go down

Tri-Rock Radio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1