Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tri-Rock Radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GS52BRO

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-02-21

Tri-Rock Radio Empty
PostSubject: Tri-Rock Radio   Tri-Rock Radio I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Do any of you guys listen to streaming services?  I know there are so many out there, but I just hate paying $7-$10/month for some of them.  Got a friend request on Facebook the other day from the guy that started Tri-Rock Radio.  It is a streaming station on the Tune-In Radio app.  I have been listening to it non-stop for the past few days.  It is Christian rock/hard rock station covering music from the 60's to today, all varieties for the most part (classic rock, hard rock, some metal, punk, some alternative).  Kind of what I wanted my station to be, if I had one.  Even my radio program years ago (mid-90's) didn't have this much variety.

Any other suggestions for this type of thing, or something similar and/or what you guys enjoy?

Mods can move this, if need be.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Tri-Rock Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Rock Radio   Tri-Rock Radio I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am

Tri-Rock has been around for a while.  I just use Spotify if I choose to stream.  I rarely do, though.  I am an album kind of guy and rely on my FiiO player.  It is a high-def high-capacity music player and will hold MP3, WAV, or FLAC.  You can add bigger micro SD cards for more storage.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
GS52BRO

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-02-21

Tri-Rock Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Rock Radio   Tri-Rock Radio I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am

Me too, as far as albums go. Just haven't made a transition to digital. I bought a few things in iTunes, when I used an ipad for a while, but I am not an apple guy. So I only use my computer at work and my phone, so really don't have outlet for downloading - or I can't figure it out on my android phone. Need to do something though, as I have tons of cds, no CD player in newer car, though do have empty 2TB thumb drive sitting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tri-Rock Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Rock Radio   Tri-Rock Radio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri-Rock Radio
Page 1 of 1