Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I detest this

Go down 
+2
Samson
Guilty/Forgiven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:56 pm

I absolutely hate when someone posts this junk on Facebook. Guilt, accusatory, evil... NOT the way we should honor our military, police, Savior, or cancer victims.

"I'm never going to say goodbye to some of you. But don't count on hello either! I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile! Cancer is very invasive and destructive to your body. After you have finished your treatment, then, your body wants to go to war with yourself trying to reconstruct all the damage caused by radiation. It's a very long process.
Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste.
They all say: "if you need anything, do not hesitate, I'm gonna be there for you"... so I'm going to make a bet that in less than 1/2 of my friends put this on your wall. You just have to copy (not share)!!!
I want to know who I can count on,.... Write "done" in the comment when you do.
To all those who are fighting... I am with you always!
I did this for many of us!"

.... And to that I say... NERTZ !!!!
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 9:07 pm

That's right up there with those "If you like Jesus type amen and share" posts. I'm going to hell for sure, just on account of that.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 pm

I didn't even finish reading it just like I don't on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 am

I spend nearly 30 seconds debating if I should"unfriend" and "block" people who post that kind of garbage....but 9 times out of 10 it's a family member, so I just ignore it and move on.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:58 am

That kind of post in itself could be (and is, by some) described as cancer. I won't be guilted into doing things like that. If someone's going to post something about how hard something like cancer is, let them write it from their heart. People will be more likely to read and connect with it.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Bingo
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 8:13 am

I am thinking of putting over half of unfollowing most of my FB friends.  I read what you guys post.  I read my family's posts.  I read a few real time friends' posts.  I skip nearly everything else.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 11:29 am

I've been progressively unfriending people from past lives as they come across my news feed. "Oh, you from school that I never talked to and never will talk to again… bye"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I detest this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I detest this   I detest this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I detest this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: