Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone Empty
PostSubject: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 pm

We got to see an advance screening of this last night (Thanks, K-LOVE!).  I highly recommend this film.  It is funny, heart-warming, and carries a good message.  It releases to the theaters on Jan. 20.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 9:50 pm

How was Shawn Michaels in the movie?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:49 am

I don't know which actor that is.  Is it the long-hair biker looking dude?  If so, his character comes off as real--like someone I actually know.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 am

That's probably him. He is one of the all-time WWF/E greats who had quite a reputation before he turned his life around. I really wanna see this movie.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 12:20 pm

I've seen this preview pushed on Facebook; I think it looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Haven't seen it yet, but to answer Alldat's question, Shawn Michaels is the "ex-con" pictured in this flyer:

The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone The_Resurrection_of_Gavin_Stone_film_poster
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:15 pm

That looks really promising.  

But I better not cry when I watch it, or else I'm putting Alldat on my "hit-list"

PostSubject: Re: The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone   The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone
Page 1 of 1