Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

College football anyone?

Go down 
+3
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
MikeInFla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3110
Registration date : 2012-03-18

College football anyone? Empty
PostSubject: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:08 am

I am a huge fan of college football. I graduated from UT so I am a huge Vol fan. It has been a very disappointing 6 or 7 years. However, this year has been very special. They got the two wins I wanted, Florida and Georgia as I hate those 2 teams (along with Auburn) more than any team. They could lose out and I really wouldn't care because of those 2 special wins. I think they will get their first "L" against Texas A&M and probably against Bama. Did you guys see this amazing catch with :04 seconds left?

Hail Mary!

Funny how game rituals work... They were losing to Florida so I turned off the TV. When I did they made a huge comeback and won. Same with the Georgia game. I told a buddy of mine in Jacksonville that I was turning off the Georgia game in hopes that the Vols would come back. Well, they started coming back so I turned on the game. Then they started playing bad so I turned it off again. I told my friend "I'm turning it all the way off now and going outside, let me know the end of the game". He sent me a text and said "Game over, Georgia wins. They threw a long bomb for a TD with :12 seconds left". I thought "Well ok, shoot... Might as well turn it on and see the recap". So I turned it back on with :10 seconds left and saw the kick off. Then :04 left and the long Hail Mary pass. Incredible! Odds said that Georgia had a 99.9% chance of winning with :04 left and the Vols pulled it off!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:52 am

That was a great catch! I love college football but we can't afford cable so I don't get to watch much. I personally am a Mizzou (MIZ - ZOU!) and Arkansas (Suey! Pig, pig!) fan.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 12:39 pm

And a game that I was actually there to watch.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:08 pm

'Dat ol' foozball's da debil!

I never cared for football at all.  That helped make high school a living hell.  I just never got into it and don't really have a desire to now.  It seems like almost everyone I know has this almost religious experience from it and I just don't get it.

I do enjoy hockey from time to time, but I don't care if I miss games.  It isn't something I really devote any real time to.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:43 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Arkansas (Suey! Pig, pig!) fan.

Actually, it's:

WOOOOOOO!!!  PIG SOOIE!!

#wps
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 7:32 am

Samson wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
Arkansas (Suey! Pig, pig!) fan.

Actually, it's:

WOOOOOOO!!!  PIG SOOIE!!

#wps

Eh, close enough...
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:21 am

MikeInFla wrote:
I am a huge fan of college football. I graduated from UT so I am a huge Vol fan. It has been a very disappointing 6 or 7 years. However, this year has been very special. They got the two wins I wanted, Florida and Georgia as I hate those 2 teams (along with Auburn) more than any team. They could lose out and I really wouldn't care because of those 2 special wins. I think they will get their first "L" against Texas A&M and probably against Bama. Did you guys see this amazing catch with :04 seconds left?

Hail Mary!

Funny how game rituals work... They were losing to Florida so I turned off the TV. When I did they made a huge comeback and won. Same with the Georgia game. I told a buddy of mine in Jacksonville that I was turning off the Georgia game in hopes that the Vols would come back. Well, they started coming back so I turned on the game. Then they started playing bad so I turned it off again. I told my friend "I'm turning it all the way off now and going outside, let me know the end of the game". He sent me a text and said "Game over, Georgia wins. They threw a long bomb for a TD with :12 seconds left". I thought "Well ok, shoot... Might as well turn it on and see the recap". So I turned it back on with :10 seconds left and saw the kick off. Then :04 left and the long Hail Mary pass. Incredible! Odds said that Georgia had a 99.9% chance of winning with :04 left and the Vols pulled it off!
That was an AMAZING game.  As a UK fan and alum I am legally bound to despise UT (it's true, they can revoke my degrees  Very Happy ), so I was pulling for UGA in this one, but hats off to the Vols and Butch Jones for the way they have been able to get up off the mat time and time again to deliver the knockout.  I didn't get to watch the game start to finish, but you had
--Hurd's fumble on the 1 going into the endzone and recovered by the Dawgs
--Georgia's fumble into the endzone and recovery on the subsequent drive
--UT taking over in the second half
--Georgia's miracle pass for the "winning" TD
--Then that play!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2550
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 5:58 pm

I've only got two words for you...Roll Tide!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 6:11 am

Hardkore wrote:
I've only got two words for you...Roll Tide!
Them's fightin' words Hardkore! This is the first time in a while that I believe Tennessee can win. You and I will be in the same place at 2:30 tomorrow. In our living rooms yelling at the TV! If the Vols can hold on to the ball I think they can get it done. They played well against the Tide last year and this team is better even with all of the injuries.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2550
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:33 pm

How about that game Mike?

Roll Tide!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Hardkore wrote:
How about that game Mike?

Roll Tide!
Darn it! In 10 yrs I thought this was the year. I guess not we came closer last year. I could make excuses like 23 starters are out w injuries but honestly I dont think it would've mattered. Congrats to your team, the better one won today. I'm just happy we best Fla and GA. Don't really care about the rest as I hate those 2 more than any other team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College football anyone?   College football anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College football anyone?
Page 1 of 1