For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Tourniquet Album

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2908
Age : 47
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:02 am

Soooo, there's a new Ted-iquet, er, I mean, Tourniquet album on the horizon.  Ted has started another Kickstarter to help fund it.  The music is already written so it's just a matter of recording, mixing, mastering, etc.  I wonder if there'll be another "Charge of the Elephants" Very Happy

Tourniquet New Album Kickstarter
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18181
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:55 pm

I saw that over at the other forum place.
I have to confess that I'm not nearly a big enough fan of Tedniquet to take a chance on joining the campaign.  Somehow I thing he will do just fine without my support though, looks like they are already about 1/3 of the way to their $16K goal (they have $5,873 at the time of this writing) and they still have 32 days to go.  At this rate it wouldn't surprise me if they double the goal.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Candlemass

avatar

Number of posts : 275
Age : 54
Localisation : Cleveland, Oh
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Ted has gone over the wall on the "PETA" craze, I lost interest in the band as of late, and found the cover art for the last one extremely distasteful...
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

avatar

Number of posts : 1543
Age : 46
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:11 pm

I know this isn't a pre-order, but having different tiers for the download plus the CD than just the CD?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18089
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:13 pm

I'm with you, Candlemass, on the whole PETA issue.  I feel that he's gone a little stir crazy with it and is beating that drum too much.

Also, I haven't enjoyed the last few Tourniquet albums.  So, without hearing any of the songs, I don't even think I'd buy it much less give to the campaign.

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

avatar

Number of posts : 3198
Age : 48
Localisation : Kalispell, MT
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:09 pm

I've never been a Tourniquet fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
oteis

avatar

Number of posts : 366
Age : 38
Localisation : The Netherlands
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:06 am

Jeff, remind me not to write a review on the new Tourniquet album Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3354
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 am

Unless it talks about universalism, I'm not interested.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18181
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:16 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Unless it talks about universalism, I'm not interested.

ROTFL

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

avatar

Number of posts : 1734
Age : 46
Localisation : Panama City, FL
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:21 am

They have some interesting packages but I have never cared for them. I only owned the first album at one time and then never replaced it when the cassette wore out. Not really my thing but it seems they will surpass their goal. If someone like Saint were to do the same type of campaign I would jump all over a vinyl/cd package.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 18089
Age : 48
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:16 am

I wouldn't go for the vinyl, but I would jump to support Saint!

_________________




I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2908
Age : 47
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:20 am

oteis wrote:
Jeff, remind me not to write a review on the new Tourniquet album Razz

You'll have to face the wrath of The Ted  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Candlemass

avatar

Number of posts : 275
Age : 54
Localisation : Cleveland, Oh
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:45 am

Hey, it's been a while for Saint, eh?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18181
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:03 pm

It has been rather quiet in the Saint camp.  But I don't remember hearing much from them before the release of the last album either.  Maybe they will spring a new album on us any day here (one can only hope).

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2908
Age : 47
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Mostly there to the goal with about 2 weeks left.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18181
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Looks like they will likely make the goal (maybe just barely).  
A little sad though because if you look at the other Kickstarters they have done there is one that is just titled (The New Tourniquet Album)....I'm guessing that since the date for it is 2012 it was the campaign for "Antiseptic Bloodbath".  On that one they were able to collect over $28,000 (twice the $14,000 they are trying to collect for the new album).  I have to wonder if not having a confirmed vocalist for the current album is hurting them this time around.

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

avatar

Number of posts : 14637
Age : 88
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:22 am

I've never been a Tourniquet fan.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3354
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:45 am

Staybrite wrote:
Looks like they will likely make the goal (maybe just barely).  
A little sad though because if you look at the other Kickstarters they have done there is one that is just titled (The New Tourniquet Album)....I'm guessing that since the date for it is 2012 it was the campaign for "Antiseptic Bloodbath".  On that one they were able to collect over $28,000 (twice the $14,000 they are trying to collect for the new album).  I have to wonder if not having a confirmed vocalist for the current album is hurting them this time around.


I thought Dale Thompson and Roger Martinez were singing on it...?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18181
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:12 am

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Looks like they will likely make the goal (maybe just barely).  
A little sad though because if you look at the other Kickstarters they have done there is one that is just titled (The New Tourniquet Album)....I'm guessing that since the date for it is 2012 it was the campaign for "Antiseptic Bloodbath".  On that one they were able to collect over $28,000 (twice the $14,000 they are trying to collect for the new album).  I have to wonder if not having a confirmed vocalist for the current album is hurting them this time around.


I thought Dale Thompson and Roger Martinez were singing on it...?

You really want to shut this thread down don't you?  lol!

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

avatar

Number of posts : 3354
Age : 36
Localisation : St Louis
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:19 am

Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Looks like they will likely make the goal (maybe just barely).  
A little sad though because if you look at the other Kickstarters they have done there is one that is just titled (The New Tourniquet Album)....I'm guessing that since the date for it is 2012 it was the campaign for "Antiseptic Bloodbath".  On that one they were able to collect over $28,000 (twice the $14,000 they are trying to collect for the new album).  I have to wonder if not having a confirmed vocalist for the current album is hurting them this time around.


I thought Dale Thompson and Roger Martinez were singing on it...?

You really want to shut this thread down don't you?  lol!

I think I was predestined to act this way. But you keep ganging up on me!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

avatar

Number of posts : 3738
Age : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:27 am

lol!

_________________
My Christian Metal Website.........
Silence Is Madness

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2908
Age : 47
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Fully funded with 10 days to go.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

avatar

Number of posts : 1734
Age : 46
Localisation : Panama City, FL
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:18 am

Good to  hear, and they had some great rewards. But I am just not a fan. That early bird vinyl/cd combo was a steal but I just don't care for them enough to contribute. But I am glad he got it fully funded.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

avatar

Number of posts : 3738
Age : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:52 am

I'm not a fan anymore.  Their first three were awesome.  Crawl was brilliant too.  Quite liked some of the others, but it's all too intense for me now.......

_________________
My Christian Metal Website.........
Silence Is Madness

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Tourniquet Album   

Back to top Go down
 
New Tourniquet Album
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Tourniquet Album Update!!
» New Tourniquet album
» New Tourniquet Album
» New Third Day album coming Oct. 19
» Darkwater - New Album Update

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: