Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+16
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
dale434445
ishmael81
Fundy
rockerVu2
oteis
BearDad
Staybrite
Driven
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
topshot rhit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

What are you watching? - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 7:37 pm

It was pretty good and fun. It had some new angles for the Predators myth/background. Ultimately, it was worth it. The ending makes me wanna say...sequel?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 9:40 pm

Right on.  Maybe I'll check it out then.

Sigh... of course they leave it open for a sequel...   Rolling Eyes  Eh that's to be expected these days I suppose.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 9:19 pm

I was hoping for more. There were some good parts, but was glad I only paid $4 to see it.

Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 9:34 pm

It took a little while to get rolling, that is when it got good. Most of the first half was a good bit of dialog. One thing about it, I thought Jake Busey would have a bigger role in it. He does play the son of his fathers character from Predator 2.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 9:44 pm

kerrick wrote:
Sigh... of course they leave it open for a sequel...   Rolling Eyes  Eh that's to be expected these days I suppose.

Yep, I just found this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Predator_(film)#Possible_sequels

Quote :
The producer, John Davis, says that The Predator will set up two sequels that he hopes Shane Black will return to direct. About this, Black said: "I would love to say we've been planning a trilogy, but I take one day at a time, in motion-picture terms that's one movie at a time."[81]
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Apple of My Eye

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 3:31 pm

I finished all of season 2 of The Good Place.  I thought it was fun even if most of the gags have been reused.  This season kind of felt like what Hell would be like if it was mixed with Groundhog Day.

Now, I have started season two of Luke Cage.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Adrift

Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Turbo

I found Turbo 3D at a local Big Lots store for $5. I have enjoyed most of the Dreamworks Animation movies ,so I had been looking forward to this for some time. It does not disappoint. The story is great and the movie is good for the whole family.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Bella
Monster Trucks

kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 9:43 am

Walmart had the Man With No Name trilogy for $15 on blu-ray so I snagged it up.  The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly is probably the best western movie ever made and I look forward to seeing it in high definition.  I have only ever seen the other two once each, many years ago so I'm looking forward to watching those too.  Plus, Veronika's never seen any of those so it'll be fun to see them with her.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 2:35 pm

kerrick wrote:
Walmart had the Man With No Name trilogy for $15 on blu-ray so I snagged it up.  The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly is probably the best western movie ever made and I look forward to seeing it in high definition.  I have only ever seen the other two once each, many years ago so I'm looking forward to watching those too.  Plus, Veronika's never seen any of those so it'll be fun to see them with her.

I liked all three of those.  I think I was pretty young and remembered seeing "For a Few Dollars More" first...I was a bit confused until my mom explained to me that it was a sequel.
Also a fan of "The Outlaw Josey Wales"...but not Sondra Locke's performance (ugh).

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 3:12 pm

I'm ashamed to say it, but I've actually never seen The Outlaw Josey Wales!  I'll have to add that one to the list...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 5:33 pm

kerrick wrote:
I'm ashamed to say it, but I've actually never seen The Outlaw Josey Wales!  I'll have to add that one to the list...

It does have a bit of nudity in it (from what I remember)...so be on the look out.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 3:43 pm

kerrick wrote:
Don't be, I don't think I have seen it yet. I guess I should add that to my list.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Hardkore wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Don't be, I don't think I have seen it yet. I guess I should add that to my list.

I'm shocked!  You are a serious movie guy too.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Alright Hardkore, movie night at my place!  Actually it'll have to be your place since right now we don't have a TV...
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:18 pm

kerrick wrote:
Alright Hardkore, movie night at my place!  Actually it'll have to be your place since right now we don't have a TV...
Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:21 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
kerrick wrote:

I'm shocked!  You are a serious movie guy too.

I know,reallly! There are a few classics left that I haven't seen yet. I gradually find them out and look them up.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 pm

There are several classics I haven't seen myself.  I just caught Boondock Saints this weekend because I noticed it was on Netflix.  I had never seen it, but knew a few people who claimed it as one of their favorite films.

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:18 pm

Staybrite wrote:
There are several classics I haven't seen myself.  I just caught Boondock Saints this weekend because I noticed it was on Netflix.  I had never seen it, but knew a few people who claimed it as one of their favorite films.

Huh. I didn't like it.

I've not seen Josey Wales either so have added it to the queue.

kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 11:04 am

Hardkore wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Bring it on!

afro

Staybrite wrote:

What'd you think of The Boondock Saints?  That was my friends' and my favorite movie when I was in high school/college.  We watched it so many times...  Maybe I've just "matured" (I use that term loosely...) but it's not a movie I would care to watch again now.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 2:54 pm

It was decent enough, it had a kind of independent film vibe to it (which I liked), and I think the two main actors did a decent job.  Dafoe's character (and several of the others) where over acted IMO.  Not at all a horrible film, glad I finally saw it....but I don't think I would watch it again.  It seemed like it would appeal more to the 14-22 male demographic...so I can understand why you and your friend dug it back in the day.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 pm

I just finished season 2 of "The Detectorists".  Another British television series that I found quite enjoyable.  Not exactly a comedy, not exactly a drama, but kind of quirky and relatable.  Sadly Fletnix is dropping the show in October.  I also found out there is a season three, but unless Hulu picks it up I guess I won't be seeing it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4082744/

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next