Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 6:05 pm

I never have.  I can gratefully say that I have never had any issues with an elevator other than being slow.

Have you ever been stuck on an elevator?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:41 am

Yes, been stuck on one a few times and one of them was deliberate as I hit the "e" stop then pulled it and it stayed stuck, along with the alarm ringing the whole time. 

Have you ever tried peanut butter on waffles? If not, you should some time.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 8:48 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Yes, been stuck on one a few times and one of them was deliberate as I hit the "e" stop then pulled it and it stayed stuck, along with the alarm ringing the whole time. 

Have you ever tried peanut butter on waffles? If not, you should some time.
Yeah, it's pretty good but my favorite is still good ol' butter and maple flavored high fructose corn syrup product

Have you ever thought you were getting nothing accomplished, but when you looked back on the day you realize you did more than you planned?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 8:56 am

Happened yesterday actually. I got to work at 8 and all the sudden it was 3:30 and I didn't feel like I got anything done. Then I worked second appointment (you know, my part time job at my full time job) and when I came back to my office to get my stuff, I realized just how much paperwork I had shuffled off my desk.

Have you ever bought a cd, book or movie only to realize later you already had a copy?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 11:49 am

Used to do that often, prior to having my Collection List with me at all times. Now I have my entire collections and Want List on Google Dox, so now I can access my collection at all times, anywhere - no more duplicates :-)

Mainstream Collection: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YQrrzKISXjN2_ydK7s1MYuPxOJNBK_XFwJ0ED4axuAw/edit?usp=sharing

Christian Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnJRfwIXTNU6zOdY0ADPHzXsaT9Vkuniu8iEts-UMwA/edit?usp=sharing

WANT LIST:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QOupPhL5dtlM8Vn6IGwqMMg9PgcQuMSUnga8eXZ_t70/edit?usp=sharing

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BITTEN BY A DOG ?  "BITTEN" as in skin broken, not a little snap, or a love bite, but a full on teeth sinker ?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Yes I was bitten by a large black dog when I was kind of young (3rd grade).  The dog was being teased by some of my class-mates at school and I was running up to fence to tell them to stop when the dog suddenly broke through the fence and decided to bite me (the only kid not teasing him).  He bit me (broke the skin) in the hand, the arm and on the chin and cheek (of my face).  I was taken to the hospital where I was given several shots including ones for tetanus at each bite site, and a rabies shot which (at the time) was administered to the stomach where they penetrate the muscle fold the skin at the muscle and push the needle through the other side of the fold (special kind of a horror for a kid afraid of needles).  Fortunately they were able to find the dog and determined he didn't have rabies, because the rabies shot is series that they inject daily into your stomach muscle.

So have you ever been sprayed by a skunk or stabbed with a porcupine quill?

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:28 am

Fortunately, I have not been skunked or felt a porcupine's quills.  And back to the rabies shots, they administer it like most other shots - in the arm.  At least, that is what I was given in 2012.

Have you ever been to a place that you've never actually been to and felt like you've been there before?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
... And back to the rabies shots, they administer it like most other shots - in the arm.  At least, that is what I was given in 2012.

I had thought I'd heard that from someone before.  Do they still do a series of several shots or is it just one?
Back in 1974/1975 when I got my rabies shot they tortured your abdomen and told you to come back for more.

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 7:59 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Fortunately, I have not been skunked or felt a porcupine's quills.  And back to the rabies shots, they administer it like most other shots - in the arm.  At least, that is what I was given in 2012.

Have you ever been to a place that you've never actually been to and felt like you've been there before?

Back to the game -

Yes I have been somewhere and felt like I had been there before. a few years ago we went to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and stayed in a cabin. I could've sworn I'd been there before.

Have you ever eaten a non-traditional breakfast food for breakfast?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 12:35 pm

I guess it depends on what you consider to be traditional breakfast food Very Happy  When it Germany, at the hotel we stayed in, they served some traditional American breakfast food but also had cold cuts, cheeses and hard rolls, which were all quite tasty.

And yes, the rabies shots were a series of shots.  I think three shots, if I remember correctly.

Have you ever had food thrown at you?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:21 am

I may or may not have participated in a series of cafeteria food fights when I was a sixth grader.  I would love to be more specific, but I am not sure what the statute of limitations is on cafeteria food fights.

Have you ever eaten a Jelly Belly jelly bean that you thought was going to be yummy and it turned out to be disgusting?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Yes. My wife bought that Bean-boozled game. I ate one that I thought was caramel popcorn and it turned out to be dog food.

Have you ever agreed to something at work and then later regretted it?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 1:44 pm

"Dog food" lol!

When I worked for an independent pharmacy, I was the "work-horse". It was just me and my boss, and he asked me to fix things, deliver things, take care of his non-work place things that needed to be done.. tons of stuff that was NOT in the job description and I didn't get paid more to do. I was young and unable to say "NO". I never complained, but it would have been nice to get paid more for it. I guess I was expecting a financial reward, or even a pat on the back by going the extra mile - come to find out, the nice guy was just being used.

Have you ever been sick for over a month ? I mean SICK, like missing work sick for an entire month or more ?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 3:03 pm

No, but my wife was last spring.  Horrible.  I felt so helpless.

Have you ever tried to write a book?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Yes. Several. I actually have some really good ideas for novels but turning those ideas into an actual piece of art with 150,000 words or more seems impossible - and believe me I've tried.

Have you ever eaten a whole large pizza by yourself?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 3:56 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Yes. Several. I actually have some really good ideas for novels but turning those ideas into an actual piece of art with 150,000 words or more seems impossible - and believe me I've tried.
Just use 'very' a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 6:30 pm

To continue the game,  I have eaten a large pizza by myself on several occasions. 

Have you ever gone streaking?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Nope.  And the world breathes a sigh of relief.

Have you ever had people who knew you and knew you were a Christian try to convert you to Christianity?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 6:16 am

YES!  A few years ago my youth group was doing a bake sale fundraiser at my town's Mile Long Yard Sale event we do twice a year.  One of the local churches, a Pentecostal church, was out trying to witness to folks.  They were very pushy with it.  They would get in your face and ask you where you would go if you died that night.  My kids told me what they were doing and it made me a little mad--especially when they finally hit me up.  They asked me the same question, "If you were to die right now, where would you go?"  I coyly replied, "Why?  Are you planning on fast tracking me?"  They backpedaled a little and were like, "Oh, no!  Sorry!  Um....do you know if you are saved?"  Then I told them that yes, I was a Christian.  Then, they even went so far as to ask me if I were sure.  That's when the anger began to build due to my impatience.  I told them that I was still sure and that they would probably get a lot better response if they backed off people a bit.  I then just walked away.

Have you ever been unable to open a jar, handed it to someone else, and they got it off seemingly effortlessly?

Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:10 am

Yes, just the other night with a jar of pasta sauce. I tried and tried and my wife just popped it right open. In fairness, she used her Pampered Chef tool to open jars...

Have you ever pooped your pants in your sleep?

(And no, this isn't a personal thing. A friend of mine on Facebook posted that he came close yesterday and I laughed so hard I almost pooped myself.)
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:16 am

Uh, no.

Have you ever waited all day for a delivery only to find out you package was just left on your porch with the delivery person even knocking on the door?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Yes!  To top it off, they left it at the side door that we never use.  It sat there for a couple of days and got RAINED on and ruined.  I made UPS pay for a replacement.

Have you ever had a sing-a-long in a weird place?

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:02 am

Yes, the Walmart in Ripley, WV.

Have you ever felt like a weenie for resurrecting a dead thread?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:47 am

No but I'm sure someone has...

Have you ever been unsure if you felt sick to your stomach or if you were hungry?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 5:30 pm

No.  I am usually pretty sure if I am hungry or nauseated.

Have you ever wrecked a car without there being another vehicle involved?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next