Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 2:57 pm

It's Friday--time for the next Storm The Gates tune...

This week it's AC/DC's "Touch Too Much"  ... Enjoy! Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:25 am

While I've liked the others that you've done, this one just seems to be missing something.  The guitar tone isn't enough like AC/DC and your voice is an octave below what Bon Scott's.  You should see if you could get the singer from Razorigami and Mainline Riders/Rex Scott from X-Sinner/GX Project to do the vox for this one.  Either of those guys could give you that Bon Scott vibe.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 10:34 am

Even though Rex or Luke (from Razorigami) would have been really cool on this track I like Pastor B's voice on this one better than some of the other songs he does, it seems more natural on this track.

My only criticism would be that the guitars sound a little too clean for the song.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Whoa
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:05 am

Thanks guys...  Thumbs Up 

I know whenever you cover iconic tunes---the comparison thing is inevitable--but I'm just doing my thing pb style--having fun--rockin for Jesus!  Every Song is a new adventure!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:26 pm

pastorbrad wrote:
Thanks guys...  Thumbs Up 

I know whenever you cover iconic tunes---the comparison thing is inevitable--but I'm just doing my thing pb style--having fun--rockin for Jesus!  Every Song is a new adventure!

Certainly take what we say with a grain of salt, I love hearing your new music.

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 8:23 pm

I get it.... thanks staybright!  zero worries. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Hey, we have had nothing but good things to say thus far.  Even with the critique we gave on this one, we still have not said we hated it.  That is a plus.  If this is the worst track, it will still be an awesome project!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:47 am

Honestly... you guys are awesome man!  I get it.  I'm blessed to have found this community!

ROCKIN' FOR THE GOOD NEWS -- Hit's Friday... I'm sure it doesn't take much for this group to figure ou which Judas Priest tune that's a parody of   Thumbs Up

You Rock You Rock  You Rock You Rock You Rock You Rock You Rock You Rock
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 5:15 pm

JAwbreaker?  lol!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:38 pm

Umm is it "Working for the Weekend"? Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC   Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad new parody - "Touch Too Much" by AC/DC
Page 1 of 1