Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game of Song Title Hints

Go down 
+7
Xid
Staybrite
oteis
Fundy
messiaen77
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:47 pm

I once read a book called The Scarecrow. It was written in Autumn '68 with characters Anisina, Arnold Layne, Vera, and various dogs and pigs....
A bit of a comedy, there were 3 characters marooned on an island and one suffered brain damage. In chapter 24, as they were gathering apples and oranges along the beach, Vera asked Arnold if he liked green or red apples, to which he replied "any colour you like". The ebb and flow of the ocean set the love scene for them. Anisina would just ignore them and constantly used the phrase "biding my time" until they could get off that island of crumbling land. Arnold would sometimes stare off into the ocean and ask Vera is there anybody out there. She would reply "one of these days". Towards the end of the book, Anisina, hopeless, wished to breathe no more. But just when she was to say "Goodbye cruel world", she seen a ship in the distance ! Coming back to life, she screamed to the others to run like hell to the shore !
They got the attention of Corporal Clegg who sent small vessels out to rescue them, and that's when the party sequence began.
They're now talking about filming this story for yet another movie.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:34 am

Just a wild guess but I'm thinking that's Pink Floyd.

Here's an easy one:
This morning I woke up with a giant headache, like I got a punch in the face. My telephone rang, because God forbid I rest in peace. Finally I got out of bed and got ready for the day, only to realize the girl in the window wasn't part of my dream but someone actually spying on me. That's when I realized that sometimes life's just bad and I went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:38 am

(Should we let Alldat answer that one ?)  Laughing Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
(Should we let Alldat answer that one ?)  Laughing Thumbs Up

Um....I don't think I have ever heard of this one!  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Addey was no casual Christian. She was a long distance runner Christian ! When a race would begin, she always yelled "ready or not" and you could tell she was destined to win. Passing all the other runners, she'd say "color me gone". She won all the races !
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 12:11 pm

DeGarmo & Key

So here's what I don't understand--if I stand on the edge of a cliff, I feel like I'm home.  If I lay down, people tell me "You gotta get up!"  If I am waiting to tell them what Susan said about life here in America, they tell me to go see Sherman.  He works at the doll factory.  He's the maker of noses for those ethnic dolls.  He gets me a good deal on those, although they are a steal at any price.  The bottom line is when you love, there's bound to come some trouble.  Still, how can I keep myself from singing and calling out your name?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:16 am

That is obviously Rich Mullins.

Once I went to the Kingdom of the Dinosaurs. They asked if I had superpowers - evidently those who do get a discount. I simply shrugged and said "When I go out...". They rang up my ticket and gave me a bouquet of dandelions, which seemed odd. But every new day, something like this happens.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:40 am

Especially when you wear various styles of pants, like Five Iron Frenzy.

This may be a stretch for this audience, but I'll give it a shot.

Under a cold winter sun I chase my destiny.  I feel the ground collapsing around me and my throat is an open grave.  Though I am infected with doubt and am near death, I'm not ready to die.  Then the tide began to rise.  Helpless hope is like a fire to my soul, cutting through the artificial light to the realization that Hell don't need me.  God forsaken is what I'm not.  No, not I.  So if you are waiting for the day I will fail you, all I'm afraid I owe you one thousand apologies, because I'm the reason Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 12:00 pm

While I don't listen to them much anymore, I recognize several Demon Hunter tunes in there.

Here's one that may stump some of you:

It's nobody's fault but mine. If I had my way, I'd tear the building down. I mean, after all when the war was on, I'm gonna run to the city of refuge. Once I get there, praise God, I'm satisfied!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game of Song Title Hints
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4