Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game of Song Title Hints

Go down 
+7
Xid
Staybrite
oteis
Fundy
messiaen77
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5503
Registration date : 2014-03-12

The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Aerosmith.

Hello America!  It don't matter if the photograph left you high 'n dry. If you think bringin' on the heartbreak makes it too late for love, you're not foolin' anyone. The gods of war are excitable to the women who armageddon it. Heaven is white ligtning tonight so stand up and tear it down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Def Leppard

"Mary, Mary, what's it all about?"  "I dunno, I guess I'm just some dumb girl that likes to drive her papa crazy."  "I know what you mean.  It's tricky living in this world.  I just know I"m not going out like that."  "Really?  Ooh, whatcha gonna do?"  "Me?  I'm gonna grab my Adidas and pay a visit to the King of Rock."  "Are you down with the King?"  "Oh yeah, it's like that old song says, 'I"m proud to be Black so here we go..."  "Aw man, you talk too much."
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:13 am

Aerosmith
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Nope (but I assume you were just looking at the first page and not my clues.)
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Yes, I was replying to the wrong one
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Def Leppard

"Mary, Mary, what's it all about?"  "I dunno, I guess I'm just some dumb girl that likes to drive her papa crazy."  "I know what you mean.  It's tricky living in this world.  I just know I"m not going out like that."  "Really?  Ooh, whatcha gonna do?"  "Me?  I'm gonna grab my Adidas and pay a visit to the King of Rock."  "Are you down with the King?"  "Oh yeah, it's like that old song says, 'I"m proud to be Black so here we go..."  "Aw man, you talk too much."

I'm going to say Run DMC. But it was tricky (tricky, tricky!).

So while reading the other day, I realized the answer is blowing in the wind. But that seemed to confirm my thoughts that the times, they are a-changin' and my wife said "Don't think twice, it's alright." I guess i'll be glad I'm saved and will stay forever young.
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Bob Dylan
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:33 am

I only read what you'll type in this thread, it's a bit to hard for me to be active in this game.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
I only read what you'll type in this thread, it's a bit to hard for me to be active in this game.
No worries.  I can only get the easy ones.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Xid wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
No worries.  I can only get the easy ones.

Same with me.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 9:35 pm

When I read that one, I immediately started singing "Mary Mary, why ya buggin", so I should've got that - haha !

Here's the next one:

In 1984 my buddy and I were really getting into beautiful girls. So, being the teenage fools we were, we snuck into the dirty movies to see us some drop dead legs.  Luckily the backdoor to the theater was unchained. When we got in, I told him I'll wait by the door until he finds a seat. He said "there's no seats below, but there's a couple seats up top Jimmy". That's when security caught us and yelled to another officer "let's catch em and hang em high" ! I didn't wanna be doin' time, nor did I want my parents finding out or else I'd be DOA ! So like a man on a mission, I had one foot out the door runnin' home. My buddy got caught and yelled for me to help him, but I said I'm leaving without you ! He yelled back "you're no good" !

(sorry, this one could just keep going, but I'd better stop it there) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Van Halen!

Falling in love at the zoo is dynamite unless you're just another piece of meat.  When the smoke is going down in Arizona it makes one feel like a robot man coming down with a steamrock fever.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:20 am

Ooh I know it, but I just did a story, so I'll let someone else tackle this one (seen them in 1985 - amazing concert !)
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:09 am

That would be the Scorpions
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 am

I recently met a Girl named Beth and her sister Christine Sixteen while visiting the Doctor at the Firehouse.
We all became friends and became Kings of the Night Time World
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:22 am

That's gotta be KISS!!!!

I'll do one this afternoon when I get home from work.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 9:27 pm

It was the 80s. Michael W Smith became the captain of CCM as he released hits time and time again.
DC Talk were takin' on the world when they hit the radio, and Carman was workin' hard to send a message of God's love to you and I.
It was Amy Grant that made the biggest turnaround in CCM and just let it roll.
Sometimes I'll listen to those old tunes and time stands still.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:04 am

I refuse to believe no one got this band... come on people, you don't even have to do a story of your own - just gimme the band hidden in the paragraph above  Cool
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:19 am

That would be Guardian!  Am I right?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 pm

10/4 !  I was trying to be sneaky and throw people off by mixing in other artist names... but I knew someone would get it
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:22 am

Actually, the other band names HELPED!  I knew that DC Talk and Amy Grant were thrown in to confuse.  However, I also remember that Tony Palacious played guitar for Michael W. Smith on a big tour.  That became a hint to me.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 am

Quote :
Tony Palacious played guitar for Michael W. Smith on a big tour

Surprisingly I did not know that Laughing ... but that's pretty cool info !

Ok, next story is coming up:
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:19 am

In the 80s, all the metal bands wanted to play the Sunset Strip down at the Whiskey.
In the 70s, Van Halen was red hot at Gazzarri's, but in the 80s it was Twisted Sister that had the looks that kill, making their mark on the wild side.
Sadly, many bands struggled and found themselves face down in the dirt without a contract.
These young artists had to use it or lose it, telling each other to keep your eye on the money or other bands will make it without you.
There was a lot of danger moving to the Sunset Strip, leaving home sweet home to fight for your rights to be a rocker in the big time. But thank God many had the guts to do it !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 7:18 am

That would be Motley Crue!  The 2nd sentence gave it away!

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Yeh I wondered if I should leave out Looks That Kill as that is such a staple of Crue... I don't wanna make em too hard though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game of Song Title Hints
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next