Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game of Song Title Hints

Go down 
+7
Xid
Staybrite
oteis
Fundy
messiaen77
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9922
Registration date : 2007-05-18

The Game of Song Title Hints Empty
PostSubject: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Kind of a new idea for a game. Let's see if it's worth keepin' around....

You take SONG TITLES from any album(s) by ONE band, then create a sentence out of as many as you'd like. The more song titles you use, the better the hint is for the rest of us.  I like to challenge myself and try to use every song from one album, but you're welcome to use random songs from different albums of the same band, or just a few songs if you want.

I'll start:

While working on their second album, they said when it is done and when it all comes down, there will be a stampede of people, each willing to lay their life on the line to get a copy.  
The people of this time don't want to be taken down below, so they worship the Holiest One, cuz when you run to the water of Christ and the rapture hits, it won't come to you as a thief in the night.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:50 am

Very good Guilty/Forgiven.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:37 am

Niiiiiice.  I knew I knew the sound of the songs but couldn't think of the band, so I cheated and looked it up.  I won't answer so someone who gets it honestly can take the glory.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5302
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:34 am

I still don't know why that album is called that!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:35 am

Oh, I thought we were supposed to guess the album or band.  I guess I need to clean my glasses better.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Ok, guess this game is a dud... haha !  
Here are the song TITLES:

it is done
when it all comes down
stampede
life on the line
The people of this time
taken down below
Holiest One
run to the water
thief in the night

and the band name is MASTEDON   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:40 pm

We'll try a few more and see if this game takes at all.....

MYSTERY BAND #1
"If we faint not in this present darkness, and remember that we're bought by blood, then we can return to form and become enlightened. Should we cross paths someday, I hope to see the Spirit in-u."

MYSTERY BAND #2
"Anyone who will accept the lamb, will immediately be able to stand in the light. You will be able to keep every demon on the run and cause them much anguish and pain. If you awake my friend and become a soldier of peace they will no longer be able to say that you lose. If you know what’s following the grave you also know who is killing the beast. The black snake of rebellion shall have no control over you."

MYSTERY BAND #3
"A friend of mine said she had a burning desire, and that she couldn't hold out for her first love. I told her to be still and just call on God, your refuge so that you can do a soul surrender. It is not a blind faith, and you'll be able to shoot straight when you're in the calm after the storm."

MYSTERY BAND #4
"You won't be lonely if you just listen to me loud and clear. God will not forsake you cuz He's always loving you, I mean, come on. Rock music with a Christian message has lyrics that take you from wrong to right. If you got a stereo and a Christian album ? You know what to do !
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Mystery band 1: Deliverance?
Mystery band 2: Bloodgood
Mystery band 4: Stryper
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Mystery Band #3 - Legend Seven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 pm

DANG !!!! You guys tore it up !!!  Good job ! NOW we can get this party started  Laughing

Anyone have one to add ?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Well, I hope this is good enough.  I was looking for an album when a voice in my head said, "Look in the kingdom of the eternal fire and you will find it there.  Well, I only had one shot at finding it.  No second chances.  I followed the path until I ran into my friend and lo and behold, he had the album I was looking for right there in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5503
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 pm

Whitecross!

It all began with an intro, a new beginning if you will.  Then the crier proclaimed:  "Behold this dreamer cometh!" while handing out the angry candy.  The mob thought it was Looney Tunes and said, "Ish Kabibill when Shiloh comes."  Birenbau played the Fabbage Valves along to Marriage of Figaro (sort of) while Slappy White banged out Zulu Jam which put shadows over my heart.  Neesh Taps was played during lunch that was served by Jalapeno Man accompanied by Django at Hungry Hallow in Plymouth Rock.  Sadako is something only Jabberwocky (The Shadow Gang) knows about Vindaloo.  Fripp!  It's summertime!  Then the Echo Boy went swimming in Groom Lake to become all the things you are.  It all ended with a nice rendition of Amazing Grace.

Last edited by Xid on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 6:10 am

That has to be Jeff Sheetz!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 9:35 am

On the right track but it's not Jeff Scheetz.
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:49 pm

i'll take a stab...it's a guess, The Rex Carroll Band?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Not Rex Carroll either.

Hint:  Jesse and the Rippers
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 2:29 pm

John Stamos!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:13 pm

That would be Lanny Cordola!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 4:24 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
That would be Lanny Cordola!
Ding, ding, ding!

Lanny Cordola, Electric Warrior, Acoustic Saint.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:40 am

I remember as a little kid my mom would play that song Be Bop A Lula, while I'd be on my Rockin' Horse having fun.
I'd get my report card, notice it was all A's, I'd do a victory dance, then step on it, jump on the train and head home to show her.
On picture day, my mom would ask if I wanted to dress in white, but I told her I had my special shirt that was jet blue. That was the one I wore.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 9:09 am

Uh... is this Gene Vincent?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:59 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Uh... is this Gene Vincent?

I think it's actually Jet Circus. (who covered that Gene Vincent song)

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:14 pm

That would make more sense. Not that I dislike Gene Vincent, you just don't see his name around here much. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Yup, Jet Circus... Miss that band.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Ok, Staybrite.  Your turn to write a story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game of Song Title Hints   The Game of Song Title Hints I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game of Song Title Hints
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next