Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?   Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 pm

As many of you know, I love ApologetiX
(some of you even remember my original name here over 10 years ago: "ApologetiXFreak").
Thing is, their new "wonderful plan" is to do a buy one get one free - I hate this. When they were simply selling their CDs by themselves, you'd pay like 13 bucks and only $3 S&H. NOW, it's 13 plus like 7 or 8 bucks S&H -they're obviously making you pay shipping for the "free" album. I don't WANT 2 albums, I want ONE.

SO !  If someone wants to go halvsies with me, it'll be like 10 bucks each. I can do that !

Just lemme know if you're down with that. Probably have to remain here in the states, otherwise it would defeat the purpose if one of us had to pay S&H to another country.

Thanks ahead of time !  

http://apologetix.com/store/store.php#DovesInSnakesClothing

Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? Dovesi10
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?   Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:54 am

I already had that in mind when I ordered mine yesterday.  So, I'd be glad to split the cost ($19.99) and just add real world shipping from TN to Cali.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?   Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:28 am

Right on man ! Thanks a lot Alldat - hooking me up again ! Just lemme know when you get it, and how much, and I'll take care of it.

You Rock
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?   Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 9:09 pm

It won't take but a couple of days.  It never does.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?   Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 7:49 am

I bought four just after the turn of the year hoping to maximize the advantage. Paying shipping is still cheaper than buying an album. You just have to watch closely to make sure the ones you want are still being in stock. Having four at once I wanted for myself (as opposed to adding to my random gift pile) was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?   Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:33 pm

I really need to pick up their catalog someday. I imagine they do have some dogs but I'm pretty sure I've liked everything I've heard.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?   Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna go halvsies on ApologetiX ?
Page 1 of 1