Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM   BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:11 pm

Quote :
The local news station was interviewing an 90-year-old lady because she had just gotten married -- for the fourth time.

The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt
like to be marrying again at 90, and then about her new husband's
occupation.

"He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought.

He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years. After a short time, a smile came to her face and she
answered proudly, explaining that she'd first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus
ringmaster when in her 40's, later on a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 90's, a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such different careers

She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go. "

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM   BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:21 am

OK, that home study course on "How To Be A Professional Comedian" isn't really paying off. I told you to just order the Paula Dean cookbook instead.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM   BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 pm

Yep that's a groaner.
Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM   BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN.COM
Page 1 of 1