Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

"Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. Empty
PostSubject: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:45 pm

Great cover of the classic Styx song...

Features John Schlitt and John Elefante on vocals, John Lawry on keyboard and Jay Sekulow (chief counsel for Pat Robertson's group American Center for Law and Justice) on drums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:29 am

I wish that they'd put the two Johns together with the guitarists and keyboard player and write about 10-12 songs.  Then, they should do an album.  I'd buy it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I wish that they'd put the two Johns together with the guitarists and keyboard player and write about 10-12 songs.  Then, they should do an album.  I'd buy it!

You asked for it.  From the Jay Sekulow Band Facebook page, posted 2/23:

"Exciting things coming. Happy to announce that the Jay Sekulow Band is back in the studio–tracking new, original songs. Stay tuned."

John Lowery, however, is not part of the "regular" line-up.

"Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. 10366015_725996900788819_2407595880217737249_n

Members:
Jay Sekulow - Drums / Guitar
John Elefante - Vocals / Percussion
Steve Guthrie / Keys - BGV
Scott Kirkman - Bass
Marco Pangallo - Guitar / BGV
John Schlitt - Vocals
Mark Lee Townsend - Guitar / BGV

This is one album I am looking forward to, just for "old guys still rocking" reasons.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:33 pm

This sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Looking forward to hearing more of this.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Me too Staybrite.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:23 am

John Schlitt's FB Page wrote:

Just letting you all know that there won't be an online video session for the Jay Sekulow Band this week. We're busy in the studio working on a NEW ALBUM, but we should have a brand new ORIGINAL MUSIC video out by the end of this month!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.   "Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Fooling Yourself" by John Schlitt, John Elefante, etc.
Page 1 of 1