Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Beautiful Republic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LateFortheParty

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-08-01

This Beautiful Republic Empty
PostSubject: This Beautiful Republic   This Beautiful Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 pm

I think that I have seen comments about this band, but, they are new to me....and, my kids really like the song "The Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance. Do you think this band has a similar sound?

Anyway, I like what I hear at their myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6553904

What do you all think of them?

I am really asking, not just for myself, but for my whole family. We, collectively, enjoy Relient K, some Stellar Kart, Sanctus Real, etc...what, sometimes is genred (Tongue ) as pop-punk, lol, couldn't type that, pop and punk together, with a straight face.

Thanks...curious as to your comments.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: This Beautiful Republic   This Beautiful Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:52 pm

This is one of the better new bands out there. Not really hard rock, even thoug the song "Going Under" really rocks. I highly recommend this album. I'm sure everyone here who has it will agree. Not pop punk at all just strait up modern rock. I think they are better and heavier then Sanctus Real and Stellar Kart. Can't go wrong with this cd.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: This Beautiful Republic   This Beautiful Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:54 am

I think that This Beautiful Republic would be a good alternative to My Chemical Romance. There are similarities in their styles.

ChosenOne summed it up pretty well. This is very well done modern rock, and it's even better since their singer isn't just doing the same ol' copy Vedder or Stapp. Add to that the fact that their faith is clearly shown, I don't think you could go wrong here.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This Beautiful Republic   This Beautiful Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:27 am

Here the reviews about "Even Heroes Need A Parachute" were not very positive.
Not correct in my opinion.
There's only one good song on this album was the opinion of the writer who has written the Dutch review about This Beautiful Republic.
Again not correct I like the songs on this album so much.
It's cool music these guys have written.
For me it's one of the best CDs of this year.
So it's clear I like This Beautiful Republic.
Back to top Go down
LateFortheParty

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: This Beautiful Republic   This Beautiful Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:04 pm

Quote :
For me it's one of the best CDs of this year.

I thought that you had written that before, so that is why I posed the question. They are really new to me, but I like what I have heard so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Beautiful Republic   This Beautiful Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Beautiful Republic
Page 1 of 1