Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+13
messiaen77
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
BearDad
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Random Ramblings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 pm

74, sunny, and my front door is wide open here in SoCal... Sigh.... sunny
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:01 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Where did I put that ban button?  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 1:29 pm

I measured the snow in my backyard where I was less likely to have drifts.  I have 7 3/4 inches of snow!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Oddly enough, it hasn't snowed here in the North… it's just cold here, around 15 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius). Between that and snow, I don't know which I prefer. Most days are either bitter cold and sunny, or mild but cloudy and snowy.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:43 am

It is currently 13 degrees here.  We've had snow all week and are supposed to be back up in the 60s next week.  If you don't like the weather in Tennessee, stick around.  It will soon change.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:44 am

This will be my 6th day at home due to the weather.  I am starting to get stir crazy.  I've watched a few movies and 23 episodes of "Gothom".  I did do a little work on a Civil War themed guitar yesterday and started my car bumper steel guitar.  I was only out of the house for a couple of hours, so I am getting a little stir crazy.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Random Ramblings - Page 17 MV5BMTM4OTI3MTYxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA1NDkyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 6:59 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Random Ramblings - Page 17 MV5BMTM4OTI3MTYxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA1NDkyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_
That's pretty random.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 7:29 pm

^Heh, that's a fun one!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:16 pm

On Feb 14 (which is apparently Valentine's Day, not that I have any reason to care), I'm going to an open house at the university I plan to attend. Once there, I can apply for free in the morning and receive an official response of admission in the afternoon. Honestly, I used to be sure that God wanted me to be at this university next year, but after a missionary conference I recently attended, I'm not so sure anymore… and I don't have a backup plan. I know God will lead me, whether I'm accepted or not. Pray that I'll trust and listen to God, no matter where.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Amazing temperatures. It's really warm for January and the snow keeps melting.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Our snow from last week is gone.  We are supposed to be sunny and 60 on Saturday.  Compared to snowing and a high of 27 last Saturday, this is amazing weather!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:15 pm

My wonderful wifey bought me a new workbench to be able to build my cigar box guitars with. As I pulled out of the Lowe's parking lot in Mt. Juliet, the blessed thing rolled out of my truck onto the street. Fortunately, a MJ police officer helped me reload it and secure it a bit better. When I got home, I checked out the damage and was able to take the dents out with a rubber mallet. This was not a good way to end my day.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:09 pm

It's too easy to gripe about life, and I'm not pointing that at anyone here. I'm pointing that at me at work. Sometimes, how we feel has to come out, but constant complaining is rabble-rousing…
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:47 pm

You are right about constant complaining.  You have to find an outlet where you can blow off steam, though.  I call my wife almost every day after school lets out.  I tell her about my day and she reciprocates.  This way, whenever we get home, we don't have anything negative about work to discuss.  It makes life kinda sweet.

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:40 pm

I was trying to log in here and couldn't get in.  Then I realized I was using a password I haven't used on anything for years.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:48 am

alldatndensum wrote:
You are right about constant complaining.  You have to find an outlet where you can blow off steam, though.  I call my wife almost every day after school lets out.  I tell her about my day and she reciprocates.  This way, whenever we get home, we don't have anything negative about work to discuss.  It makes life kinda sweet.

Lucky you. I have to listen to everything my wife hates about her job, without offering advice (women don't want advice, nor do they want men to fix whatever it is they are complaining about), but if I try to use her as a sounding board she become deaf and inattentive, and if she listens she will say something that equates to "man up you big baby."
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:23 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I was trying to log in here and couldn't get in.  Then I realized I was using a password I haven't used on anything for years.

That sounds exactly like something I would have done.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:25 pm

BearDad wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Lucky you. I have to listen to everything my wife hates about her job, without offering advice (women don't want advice, nor do they want men to fix whatever it is they are complaining about), but if I try to use her as a sounding board she become deaf and inattentive, and if she listens she will say something that equates to "man up you big baby."

That sounds very similar to what happened to me with my wife.  I would have to sit through an hour (almost every day) of her "unloading" on me.  When I would do something similar (maybe once or twice a week) she would look at me and say "you sure do complain about your job a lot".  This went on for several years, until I pointed out the inequality of it to her.  She has since become more attentive to my "whiny cry-baby" needs.

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:09 am

Nothing like waiting for the doctor's office to call you back  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Not fun at all.

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 7:22 pm

I patched a tire today, with a lot of help from a friend. It seems to have worked.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Well, my wisdom teeth are out and it has been almost a week since the surgery.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Ouch!  I remember getting mine out.  What a joy when I could eat solid food again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next