Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums

Go down 
+3
messiaen77
Xid
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Empty
PostSubject: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Here's a cool thread where you can share all the albums you own that are signed by the band or just assorted artists from the band.
Whether autographed personally to you, or you scored an album that was pre-signed... let's see 'em !!

Here's all I can find in my collection... All are 100% legit - only ONE am I not completely sure it's legit or not. Perhaps anyone else has Troy and/or Dale's autographs and can compare with my Bride reissue CD.  I was told they're authentic, but I have no point of reference to know for sure.

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Autogr12

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Autogr11
Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Autogr10

. - - - ??????????????

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Autogr13
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:37 pm

I'll compare your Bride to mine but it looks right from what I can recall from memory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 am

I only have two:  Whitecross High Gear and the latest from The Choir.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 am

This may have to wait a while for me since most of my CDs are still packed and won't be un-packed until we move into our new house around January or February.  But I have the Bride one as well as Ultimatum.  I also have Deliverance's What A Joke that's autographed by the band as well as Tourniquet's Vanishing Lessons, Transfigural Form's Destroyed and a few My Silent Wake albums.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Image18Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Image19Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Image17
MIC (South African Dance), The City Harmonic, Eli, Saviour Machine, Earthsuit, Guardian, Big Tent Revival, All Star United, Kevin Max, Delirious, Paul Colman, Jars Of Clay, Larry Norman ,Whitecross, Neal Morse, Mortification, The Violet Burning, Third day, Oslo Gospel Choir, The Prayer Chain.

Last edited by oteis on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
oteis

oteis

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Those Bride signatures are real. I have that cd as well. But I have their autographs as well on a paper. Asked at Flevo fest.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Cool ! Thanks Oteis ! I was hoping they were real, but only had the word of someone I didn't know, so I was hesitant on that one.

Also, I would have loved to get my Earthsuit autographed - that's very cool ! Such an underrated album.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:00 pm

I don't have any autographed albums but I do have a few autographs...I will see if I can find them and post them here.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Not at home this week, away on business. So I can't take pics. But my Heart Of Metal vinyl record is signed by Scott and my Barren Cross Rock For The King is signed by all the members -- and i bought it on ebay last year for 3 bucks!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Quote :
my Barren Cross Rock For The King is signed by all the members -- and i bought it on ebay last year for 3 bucks!

now THAT is way cool !  Man I'd love to have some more of the older bands autographs.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Image20Here's a few more: HB, Eminent Child, Sarah Kelly, Brian Doerksen, Onehundredhours, 77's & Randy Stonehill
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Dude ! Stonehill autograph !!  SO cool !  Saw him in concert back in 1996, but didn't hang around after for autographs... now I kick myself for not stickin' around.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Some random autographs on album flats and posters.... The Maiden one isn't any band members, but rather Derek's, the artist for the cover art...

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Auto4110
Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Auto3110
.Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Auto2110
.Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums Auto1110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums   Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your AUTOGRAPHED albums
Page 1 of 1