Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire

Go down 
+5
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
Emil
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire Empty
PostSubject: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:03 am

The new Millennial Reign album entitled "Carry The Fire" will be released through Ulterium Records on October 30th [CD, LP, download]. Check out an album teaser at YouTube below!

Do you enjoy it as much as we do? Smile

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Very glad to hear Ulterium will be carrying this release.  It sounds great, I'm really looking forward to purchasing a copy.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Same here!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 pm

This sounds amazing and could be a big contender for one of my favorites of the year.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3110
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 am

Hmmm... Have never heard of them who is the vocalist?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:51 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Hmmm... Have never heard of them who is the vocalist?

James Guest.  He released a few solo albums several years back (one hard rock and another more singer/songwriter Americana kind of thing).  Most recently he recorded vocals and guitars for a project titled Eden's Realm (2012).  I have actually seen a few people at the CMR complain about his vocals, but I don't get it...I think he is a fantastic melodic rock singer.

Here is a track from his 2005 solo album titled Klenzd.

And here is a track from the Eden's Realm project (probably my favorite from the album).

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:27 pm

Wow, this sounds great.
Now, I've to wait till the end of October before I can listen to the other songs.
Back to top Go down
Emil

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 am

Check out the lyric video for "Men Stand Alone" below! Let's see if you like this one as much as I do. Smile

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 pm

I am SO glad that I went ahead and preordered this from Amazon!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Very cool, really looking forward to getting this album.

Number of posts : 3868

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 am

Guess I'm one of the few that finds this song rather annoying. I'll listen to it again with headphones... nope, still don't like the same intro riff repeated for an entire 52 seconds and don't like the way he articulates many of the phrases. I find it ironic that I of all people would say this song could easily have been a minute shorter. Shocked Once the song gets going, the music is OK.

Unrelated to the song, why do newer videos think it's a good idea to move and shake the "camera"?!?!? Or have fake snow/ash?

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 am

topshot rhit wrote:
Unrelated to the song, why do newer videos think it's a good idea to move and shake the "camera"?!?!? Or have fake snow/ash?

I'm totally with you on that one.  I have actually all but quit watching music videos and just "listen" the music.

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:38 am

"Forever Changed", the opening track from "Carry The Fire" is streaming at YouTube. Check it out below!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:55 pm

I dig it!  Looking forward to getting my hands on the album.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Mine is supposed to arrive sometime tomorrow from Amazon.  I can hardly wait!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:18 am

I want to order this album later.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:55 am

The music isn't really my cup of tea (though for what it is, it sounds very good - just not my style).  But the artwork is super cool and interesting.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Unless UPS is involved, my CD did not arrive today.  I am bummed since Amazon was supposedly guaranteeing release date delivery.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 4:40 pm

No sooner than I posted that, the UPS truck arrived and so did my CD!  I guess I will be spinning the new Millennial Reign tonight after all!

Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:50 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Guess I'm one of the few that finds this song rather annoying. I'll listen to it again with headphones... nope, still don't like the same intro riff repeated for an entire 52 seconds and don't like the way he articulates many of the phrases. I find it ironic that I of all people would say this song could easily have been a minute shorter. Shocked Once the song gets going, the music is OK.

Just heard the song for the first time on the new UR sampler, and I gotta say I agree with TR. Not so much on the music (repetitive riffs don't bother me), but the vocals sound clipped (I'm not sure how else to describe it), like the singer is singing to hearing impaired people and want to make sure he is understood. Is the rest of the album like?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:00 pm

BearDad wrote:
topshot rhit wrote:

Just heard the song for the first time on the new UR sampler, and I gotta say I agree with TR. Not so much on the music (repetitive riffs don't bother me), but the vocals sound clipped (I'm not sure how else to describe it), like the singer is singing to hearing impaired people and want to make sure he is understood. Is the rest of the album like?

He has a rather distinctive singing style.  If you listen to the videos from the 3 other songs above you will definitely get a good over of his style...and it is likely indicative of the rest of the album.

PostSubject: Re: Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire   Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millennial Reign - Carry The Fire
Page 1 of 1