Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CD prices and online stores.

Go down 
+4
7thSecond
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
rockerVu2
8 posters

What do you pay for a CD?
I pay no matter how expensive the CD is.
CD prices and online stores. I_vote_lcap0%CD prices and online stores. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have a limit for CD prices
CD prices and online stores. I_vote_lcap20%CD prices and online stores. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
I pay more only when I really like it to have the CD
CD prices and online stores. I_vote_lcap40%CD prices and online stores. I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
I search to find if I can get the CD cheaper or try to find a used CD
CD prices and online stores. I_vote_lcap30%CD prices and online stores. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
I search on eBay.
CD prices and online stores. I_vote_lcap10%CD prices and online stores. I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

CD prices and online stores. Empty
PostSubject: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:23 am

Since you have to pay $ 35 to get the Sacrecy CD I wonder what are the most expensive CDs.?
What's the highest price you have ever paid for a CD?

I am sure that there are cheaper and expensive online stores to buy CDs.
Some ship fast others are slowe or very slow to ship your CDs.
What are your experiences with online stores?
What are the best online stores who are not expensive and ship fast?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:25 am

I paid 25 bucks to replace my Novella One Big Sky cassette with a new CD. That's the most I ever spent on a cd.

But since it's out of print, I copied it and traded it away for a buch of cds, so it was a good investment.

I always bargain shop for the absolute lowest price usually using Amazon's used section to get cds really cheap
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:50 am

I will look around for a cheaper price when I can. But, most of the time, I will pay more if I really want the disc.

I ordered the pricey Japanese version of Rob Rock's latest because I just didn't want to wait.

But, the most I ever paid for a CD was $35 plus shipping. It was for my copy of the first Mastedon CD. There had been several others on Ebay going for around $100. So, I felt like I got a bargain.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:11 am

When I really like to have the CD I order it and don't search for cheaper stores.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond

7thSecond

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:17 pm

I don't search around for the best price. I do have a limit though to what I'll pay for a cd. That limit is probably around $50 and that would only be for a very hard to find mint condition cd.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:05 pm

I often look around for better prices or used copies.
I have paid a few collector prices but only for stuff I am sure I really want. The most I have ever paid for a disc is $30 or $35 (can't remember which), for Ransoms first album. But I only paid $4 or $5 for their second album (new). So that is probably my limit, and I won't even do that more than once or twice a year.

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:49 pm

Same here, maybe once or twice a year I might pay around $30 for a CD- such as the new Rob Rock (which was worth every penny, BTW).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:54 pm

I can't recall paying over $20 for a single CD, but my memory sucks. The most in recent years would have been one of my Christmas CDs. I paid $15 for the Modest Attraction EP I think.

eternal sanctum

eternal sanctum

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:57 pm

Sometimes I will pay a little more than normal if I really like the artist or if it's hard to find. I have paid $30+ for brand new Japanese Imports of Rob Rock and Kamelot but other than that I usually won't pay more than $10-$20 for a cd. Shopping through The End Records has really helped keep costs down. However since The End has changed their shipping methods it now takes longer for their deliveries to arrive. Ocassionally when I want to get something quickly I will go through NEH and then it usually costs about $15-$20 per disc. I don't buy used cd's. I have a pet peeve about my discs having to be in new mint condition when I buy them.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/empyrealsymphony
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CD prices and online stores.   CD prices and online stores. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CD prices and online stores.
Page 1 of 1