For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Theocracy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

avatar

Number of posts : 14637
Age : 88
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:04 am

That's why CHM is a verycool home for many of us.
Here we accept one member is a Theocracy fan and an other is a Skillet fan.
 
Let's keep p l e a s e that on this way. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

avatar

Number of posts : 1734
Age : 46
Localisation : Panama City, FL
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:17 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I thought it was a bunch of girls trying to be a rock band.  I mean, with a name like Iron MAIDEN, it has to be all females, right?

lol!
Actually, you aren't completely wrong, as I enjoy this band as much as Iron Maiden!

Back to top Go down
kerrick

avatar

Number of posts : 2343
Age : 30
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:49 am

^Heh, I've seen them live and have a signed photograph of them on my fridge.  rendeer
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

avatar

Number of posts : 1543
Age : 46
Localisation : in a yellow submarine
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
That's why CHM is a verycool home for many of us.
Here we accept one member is a Theocracy fan and an other is a Skillet fan.
 
Let's keep p l e a s e that on this way. Thumbs Up
I do want to clarify one thing:  does this board have an official favorite Tourniquet version?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

avatar

Number of posts : 2908
Age : 47
Localisation : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:57 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
That's why CHM is a verycool home for many of us.
Here we accept one member is a Theocracy fan and an other is a Skillet fan.
 
Let's keep p l e a s e that on this way. Thumbs Up
I do want to clarify one thing:  does this board have an official favorite Tourniquet version?

Yes, the Les Carlsen version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

avatar

Number of posts : 18181
Age : 49
Localisation : Seattle
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
That's why CHM is a verycool home for many of us.
Here we accept one member is a Theocracy fan and an other is a Skillet fan.
 
Let's keep p l e a s e that on this way. Thumbs Up
I do want to clarify one thing:  does this board have an official favorite Tourniquet version?

Yes, the Les Carlsen version Very Happy

lol!

_________________
"I used to be indecisive.......... Now I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
mr.electric47

avatar

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:56 pm

2nd Theocracy album is their best....  an NO WAY does he sound like Geddy Lee.... affraid

Not a huge fan of Theocracy... they're good but not the greatest thing ever as some would have us believe....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Theocracy   

Back to top Go down
 
Theocracy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Theocracy interview.
» THEOCRACY interview at Angelic Warlord
» New Theocracy Interview
» Theocracy
» New Theocracy Christmas Song available.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: