Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate of Angels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Fate of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Fate of Angels   Fate of Angels I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

I'll see if I can get someone from the band to drop by as I know some of you (myself included) like em. I will be seeing them with Skillet in less than 24 hours and can't wait.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Fate of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Angels   Fate of Angels I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:28 am

Very cool. I have their CD ordered from CD Baby and it should arrive today.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Fate of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Angels   Fate of Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:43 am

How was the show, ChosenOne?

As for the CD, the US Mail is running SO slow due to the holiday buying craze. I still haven't received mine.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Fate of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Angels   Fate of Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:49 am

The concert rocked. Fate of Angels was good. Looks like they have a new l/v than who is on the cd. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. They did a cover of "Hero" by Foo Fighters that was pretty cool. They are really good. I told thier guitarist Josh about the messageboard so he may stop by.
Skillet as always rocked da house and were loud,intense,etc. They continue to be one of the best live bands around. They mostly did songs off of Comatose & Collide but threw in "Best kept Secret" and "You're Powerful". It was kind of funny when John Cooper was talking about the song "your's to hold" and how the band calls it the prom song and he busted out with the chourus to "Love of a Lifetime" by FireHOuse. He gave an awsome message at the end. I highly recommend seeing skillet if they come to your area. They announced that in April they start the Comatose tour with opening band Thousand Foot Krutch. He was one rockin night.
Oh yeah on a side note FOA has members from Omaha where the tragic shooting happend this past week and they dedicated the song "Haunting" to the victims. THey also encourged Christians to help those whose are down and need to know Christ love, Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
LateFortheParty

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-08-01

Fate of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Angels   Fate of Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 7:55 pm

Listening to samples over at cdbaby...
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Fate of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Angels   Fate of Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:46 pm

I have now spun this CD a few times and love it. The songs are tight and it is just a really good cd. Kind of a Storyside B type modern rock. I really dig the song "Haunting". I would recommend this cd to anyone.
Also, if you go to thier myspace page (myspace.com/thefateofangels)they have a video clip up of the concert on Dec 7th that I went to. Pretty sure I saw my hands as I was standing near the front. It should still be up there but haven't checked in a few days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fate of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate of Angels   Fate of Angels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate of Angels
Page 1 of 1