Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stryper NMHTP CD and Live

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Stryper NMHTP CD and Live Empty
PostSubject: Stryper NMHTP CD and Live   Stryper NMHTP CD and Live I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:47 am

I meant to post something about this months ago but I kept on forgetting. If someone has already mentioned something this sorry for repeating. I noticed while listening to the cd version of the single Nmhtp that the live version of the song at the whiskey isn't the same. The cd version of the song mikes sings I'm lifting up the name that will shine and heaven is getting brighter everyday. The live version is I'm lifting up the name of the most high and heaven is looking brighter every day..I like the live version better.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stryper NMHTP CD and Live   Stryper NMHTP CD and Live I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 7:26 am

I think I would like that better, too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Stryper NMHTP CD and Live   Stryper NMHTP CD and Live I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:40 pm

I haven't heard the live version, but I agree that it does seem lyrically better.

PostSubject: Re: Stryper NMHTP CD and Live   Stryper NMHTP CD and Live I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stryper NMHTP CD and Live
Page 1 of 1