Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personality test

Go down 
+4
Xid
alldatndensum
MikeInFla
bassdude
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:28 pm

has anyone here ever taken a personality test to see what personality type they are or what type of thinker they are. Alot of employers are starting to give them to their employees... Even some larger colleges are requiring them of students these days...
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Yeah, I had to take one when I moved into a management position 3 years ago.....I always second guess myself, did I answer the way I really thought, or did I say what I thought they wanted to hear?
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:14 am

I haven't had one at work but I was required to take one when I was in my second year at The University Of Tennessee. And i have no idea what the results were. They probably told me and I didn't care or they never let us know how we tested. This would have been around 1992 so it was a while ago and it was the last one I ever took. But I enjoy taking those kinds of tests.

Last edited by MikeInFla on Sun May 03, 2015 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:11 am

I've never had to take one outside of the psych center I was in back in 1990.  I don't remember the results.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:41 pm

I took one once and it came up with no personality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Xid wrote:
I took one once and it came up with no personality.

Wow! Really? None at all!? Mine said I have at least four!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Some of us are blessed while others are just crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:32 pm

I've never taken one, for some reason I think I might be less than happy with the results.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:21 am

On the DISC test, I score a solid C. I'm more of an objective introvert. I like things to be organized.
Back to top Go down
Deepfriar

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:42 pm

I took one just a year or so ago, but couldn't tell you the results as I don't pay a lot of attention to it.  I don't use astrology for trying to tell the future, but I do believe there is some truth to the astrological personality things because if you want to know what my personality is like look up Sagittarius... it's 95%+ accurate.
Back to top Go down

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:43 am

Quote :
I'm more of an objective introvert. I like things to be organized.

Interesting..I scored a solid Extrovert with an analytical thinking pattern...At the same time I also have alot of street smarts but yeah..logic first.. Here is my profile (I would call it pretty accurate).. http://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality

Quote :
but I do believe there is some truth to the astrological personality things because if you want to know what my personality is like look up Sagittarius... it's 95%+ accurate.
Interesting...I am a solid Leo and match the profile 95% of the time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personality test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality test   Personality test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personality test
Page 1 of 1