Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally ! Only took me 3 years...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Finally ! Only took me 3 years... Empty
PostSubject: Finally ! Only took me 3 years...   Finally ! Only took me 3 years... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Finally ! Only took me 3 years... 10010

I have been trying to find any of the three early 80s albums by 100% Proof... for nearly 3 years !  They've sat in my top 5 want list for a long time, and I pretty much gave up ever finding one.  Until I stumbled across this one by accident on ebay.  It was for sale in Australia but I didn't care. The dude only wanted 8 bucks, and Shipping was only 14 bucks !! To put it in perspective - it usually goes for 70 to 100 bucks in the 2 or 3 times I've ever seen it for sale !

They were ahead of their time with an "AC/DC" sound way before X-Sinner was even thought of. Very strong Christian message - even a song dedicated to Bon Scott.

Now if I can find the other 2... never satisfied... never enough  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Finally ! Only took me 3 years...   Finally ! Only took me 3 years... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:48 pm

I remember them!  A friend of mine had one of their albums.  They were even hard to find back then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Finally ! Only took me 3 years...   Finally ! Only took me 3 years... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 am

I also have this album. I traded it for a Chuck Girard album. I have been looking for the other two as well. They are pretty hard to find. Nice find bro!
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Finally ! Only took me 3 years...   Finally ! Only took me 3 years... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:58 am

I seen Power and the Glory for sale on ebay only once - for $120.... I just sighed and kept scrolling.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Finally ! Only took me 3 years...   Finally ! Only took me 3 years... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 am

Good sounding stuff, someone made me a digital copy of the vinyl and 100 % Proof is really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally ! Only took me 3 years...   Finally ! Only took me 3 years... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally ! Only took me 3 years...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: