Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo Empty
PostSubject: Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo   Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:51 am

British heavy metal legends IRON MAIDEN have joined forces with Onkyo, the Japanese manufacturer of home cinema and audience equipment, for a new venture called Maiden Audio.

Although the first product from Maiden Audio will reportedly be headphones, a representative for Onkyo has said that this "will be anything but a re-badging exercise."

As part of the Maiden Audio launch campaign, which is to be kicked off at CES — the annual technology trade show currently underway in Las Vegas — the project has its own online photo tweet wall, which you can see rolling in real time atMaidenAudio.com.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ir...in-forces-for-new-audio-venture-maiden-audio/

IRON MAIDEN is believed to be putting the finishing touches on its new studio album with longtime producer Kevin Shirley for a 2015 release.

http://maidenaudio.com/
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo   Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:11 am

^^ link broken:

Try this one
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo   Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 10:49 am

I have heard of this!  I could use a new set of headphones...  Twisted Evil   I wonder when they're going to be released?  I can't wait to hear more!  (Ha, no pun intended...)
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo   Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:08 pm

kerrick wrote:
I have heard of this!  I could use a new set of headphones...  Twisted Evil   I wonder when they're going to be released?  I can't wait to hear more!  (Ha, no pun intended...)

Headphones or EdPhones?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3505
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo   Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:23 pm

ROTFL   Yes, thank you for the correction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo   Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerrick- Maiden joinging forces with Onkyo
Page 1 of 1