Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Adamson

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-03-17

Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov Empty
PostSubject: Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov   Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 am

You might know Vadim Pruzhanov as the keyboardist for Dragonforce. I just found out that he's been working on a solo project and one of the songs is called "Alive" and it directly references our Lord and Savior and the Word of God throughout the song.

I was encouraged by this and hope you will be also.

Please note that the song itself may not be to the tastes of some around here. It's a chaotic and distorted blend of electro-metal but I encourage you to give it at least one listen.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov   Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:31 am

33 seconds is all I could take. LOL  I'd call it Evil Clown Metal.  Definitely not for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov   Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:47 am

I think chaotic is definitely the right word. Smile  I'm not 100% sure about a couple of the things he said in the lyrics, e.g., "So you disobey me and I punish you for all"
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov   Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Wow, that was interesting, but I have to say I was glad it was a lyric video or else I wouldn't have understood any of it. 
Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov   Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Sounds cool..Thanks for posting..I dig some of this kind of music....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov   Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something new for you - Vadim Pruzhanov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: