Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVER CHANGING AVATARS

Go down 
+17
metaldude
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Deepfriar
Samson
alldatndensum
oteis
xenonlion
Staybrite
Xid
Driven
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
I changed mine, but only so I could be confused with G/F.

There you go stirring the pot! Evil or Very Mad
Laughing

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Is it time to change yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:52 pm

How about mythical creatures this time?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:25 am

Done!

(Sorry kids!)

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 am

Who is next to grab a mythical creature???

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:20 am

Does Gandalf count?
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:34 am

Got it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:16 am

I'm in.
(dog gargoyle)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

[quote="alldatndensum"]How about mythical creatures this time?[/quote]
(Is that an alien?)  Aliens aren't mythical - I am of the belief/conviction that they are deceptive, physical manifestations of fallen angels or demons

[quote="Fundy"]Done![/quote]
Saint Nicholas WAS a real person!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:08 am

Changed
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am

Ok fine, I'll change mine too

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Mine is changed.

I like it we all have avatars from the same theme.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:45 pm

Saint Nicholas is real, but many mythical creatures are based on something that's real. Smile

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Quote :
Does Gandalf count?

Only if he finished the 2nd grade!  Rumor has it that he has to remove his shoes, however, to make it to twenty.

lol! 

ThroughTheDarkRadio, I ALMOST went with the Jackaloupe but went for the alien instead.  I did it because I used a similar picture several years ago on CMR and here.  People got real upset at CMR and said that they thought that the "grays" were real and were demonic.  Perhaps.  The people who were upset by it tried to convince me to change the picture as it was creeping them out and even giving them bad dreams.  They even went so far as to try to get some of the mods to force a change in my avatar which they graciously refused to do.  When the mods told me about this, I did change it:  to a CREEPIER alien gray.  I know--I was just stirring the pot.

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:29 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Quote :
Does Gandalf count?
ThroughTheDarkRadio, I ALMOST went with the Jackaloupe but went for the alien instead.  I did it because I used a similar picture several years ago on CMR and here.  People got real upset at CMR and said that they thought that the "grays" were real and were demonic.  Perhaps.  The people who were upset by it tried to convince me to change the picture as it was creeping them out and even giving them bad dreams.  They even went so far as to try to get some of the mods to force a change in my avatar which they graciously refused to do.  When the mods told me about this, I did change it:  to a CREEPIER alien gray.  I know--I was just stirring the pot.

Twisted Evil

Bahahaha oh that is great.  I mean, I feel bad for folks who are so sensitive that they'd be so affected by that... but at the same time folks, grow some skin!

On that note, I almost changed my avatar to the Leprechaun from the horror movie.  He's somewhat Eddie-like.   Cool   I've never seen the movie (and it looks quite dumb), but I remember seeing the box for it at the video store and it really scared me.  I thought then maybe I shouldn't if it scared me as a kid.  So now I'm trying to figure out what mythical creature to choose...
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Ok I picked one...  Ten points for whoever knows where my avatar comes from!  I'll give you a hit: it's a 1980's cheesy fantasy cartoon movie that my sister and I used to love as kids.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 pm

kerrick wrote:
Ok I picked one...  Ten points for whoever knows where my avatar comes from!  I'll give you a hit: it's a 1980's cheesy fantasy cartoon movie that my sister and I used to love as kids.

It looks like "Misplaced Anger Minotaur" from The Care Bear Friends.

Or maybe not.

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:30 pm

done
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:32 am

Yours is cool BearDad.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:34 am

I changed to Alfred. Growing up he seemed like a real person to me, not a mythical figure. I remember looking at my older brother's MAD's from the early and mid 70's. It was a completely different magazine then than it is now.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Sorry gang, I'm a little late to the party; I was on vacation.  I chose Mothman because he was most famously sighted in my home state.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:23 am

Hope your vacation has been relaxing and good messiaen77.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:37 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Sorry gang, I'm a little late to the party; I was on vacation.  I chose Mothman because he was most famously sighted in my home state.

MOTHMAN!!!!  affraid
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

MOTHMAN!!!!  affraid

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 MV5BNDc5MTk2NTM2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgzNTkyNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Well, now that everyone is up to speed on avatars, is it time to change them again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVER CHANGING AVATARS
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next