Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27

Go down 
+6
Deepfriar
ishmael81
Guilty/Forgiven
Driven
Xid
xenonlion
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 Empty
PostSubject: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 pm

The next question is...

*drum-roll*

What are words or phrases that you or someone you know think or say a lot?

Some of mine are sad, but of my favorites is "I need an everything massage."
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:11 pm

I drive my wife nuts with "6 of one and half a dozen of the other".
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:12 am

I've picked up on the vocabulary of my friends here. I've started to say "ah ouache!" ("eww!" or "whoa!"), and "c'est spécial" ("that's unusual"). In English, I don't think I actually have a quirk like that, or maybe I just haven't realized it.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 1:42 pm

"Something like that." "Potato" "pie" "I just can't." "I'm done with these people." "I love my class." "Help me." "Flub." (I don't like to swear) "Well you see.... about that...." (I like to say this when I turn in an assignment the teacher asks the class for.)
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:59 pm

As a synonym for "very cool, good" I say that's "Guantanamo Bay"  Suspect (don't ask....)
Me and a friend of mine call each other "Brohammer"  scratch
When the kids were young I would dry my upper teeth and shove my upper lip up so I looked even dumber, then look right at them and with a heavy breath say "Skaaaah"  Shocked (they thought it was funny)

When I'm starting to say the "S" word, I drag it out to "Shhhhh-eehite Muslim" - Totally inappropriate and it's probably a worse cuss word that the intended one  Laughing

I often use "10/4" rather than OK.   Stupid
I'm very 80s in my adjectives: I still say Totally, gnarly, radical, wasted, jacked up... etc.  geek

I can't wait to have grand-kids... I've got a bunch of things to make em laugh  lol!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 5:57 pm

I probably overuse "bro", "dude", "Really?" and "hey-o!"
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 pm

I like to say "dude" "totally" and "literally". I've picked up literally from my classmates.
Back to top Go down
Deepfriar

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Mine are, "Rock 'n' roll," "Roger that," and "xyz" (used as a variable to represent something unspecified in a sentence).
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:21 pm

One of my classmates used to say "Santa Maria" in Spanish class. Others, including myself would copy him. How he said it was funny. He would also say stuff like "as they say in Mexico."
Back to top Go down
Deepfriar

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:53 am

Well, I do have a couple guilty pleasures as well....  "Your mom," and "That's what she said"...  affraid
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:36 am

I say interesting a lot.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:17 am

Deepfriar wrote:
Mine are, "Rock 'n' roll," "Roger that," and "xyz" (used as a variable to represent something unspecified in a sentence).
After reading that I realized I say "rock n roll" and "xy and z" too often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:47 pm

Mine are..daaaang, what part of ....do you not get, people are so stupid, more conservative crap and I roll my eyes at people a lot.....and a few phrases I would get in trouble for on this specific forum..Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 am

I'm more lost than last year's easter egg.

I'm so broke that if it cost a dime to crap, I'd have to crawl under.

Seriously?  SERIOUSLY?

Totally awesome!

Shut the front door!  (Instead of something more vulgar)

I'm hangin' in there like a hair in a biscuit!

Let's rock!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:46 pm

I drive my wife crazy with "it is what it is". She drives me nuts with "...just sayin'."
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:48 am

metaldude wrote:
I drive my wife crazy with "it is what it is". She drives me nuts with "...just sayin'."

Nothing wrong with that . . . just saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:58 pm

My wife drives me nuts with "step it up."  When I just start talking about something out of the blue like we had been in the middle of a conversation about it she often says "Albuquerque" (National Treasure anyone?)  I have a tendency to blame everything on "the Man" or aliens.  .  I have a friend who is big into "easy peasy"  My wife and also have a tendency to mix Star Wars with liturgical responses, as in

"May the Force be with you."

"And also with you."

I also use various forms of "rock", as in rock 'n roll, let's rock, you rocked that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27   Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dum Kweshtin Numbuh 27
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: