Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To everyone

Go down 
+3
Xid
Fundy
xenonlion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Thank you for being patient with me and my adolescent brain that is not fully developed yet.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:49 pm

I'm 41 and my brain hasn't fully developed either, so no worries Smile

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:17 pm

LOL Xenon.  You're all right!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
xenonlion

xenonlion

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:26 pm

I guess. I feel really whiny a lot of the time though. I do have a lot of pressure on me that I don't express openly a lot of the time. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:36 pm

No worries.  I think it's safe to say that nobody is looking down on you, judging you or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
xenonlion

xenonlion

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Yeah. That hasn't been happening. At least not on the forums or anything.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 11:03 pm

X-Lion = you are a necessary balance here... your posts are appreciated and respected without any judgment of your age or anything.  You've become very much part of our crazy little family here and we all love ya.

Besides, check the prayer requests... I whine WAY more than you do lol!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:14 am

XL, you feel free to whine any time you need to.  We've got each other's back here at CHM.  We're family.  Even though we may not post it, we pray for one another when we mention needs.  We enjoy talking to one another here and sometimes on Facebook, too. 

Xenon, you are a valued part of this family despite your age as is Andre (Driven).  You're both young, but you have both shown that you are wise beyond your years.  Each of you has a unique insight that is refreshing because of your youth that too many of us old dudes have lost due to becoming jaded to the world.  You keep coming and sharing that youthful vitality because it helps keep us feeling younger.

Or, if you prefer a much shorter answer:  YOU FREAKIN' ROCK!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:00 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Or, if you prefer a much shorter answer:  YOU FREAKIN' ROCK!!!

100% Completey Agree!!! Thumbs Up

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:24 pm

XL, you are not whiny.  I am whiny ... just ask my whiny wife! Very Happy

Today our Sunday School class started a new video/discussion series on Spiritual Warfare (David Jeremiah), and during class I found myself thinking of you and some of your posts hear at CHM.  

When we aren't facing struggles, when we aren't feeling tested and on trial, that is when we should be most concerned!  Do you know why the churches that are not teaching the Gospel are doing so well?  Because the enemy is leaving them alone!  They are where he wants them: on the wrong path.  It is only those of us that have aimed our sites on the narrow gate that run into road blocks and IEDs.

So chin up and knees down, young lady! Very Happy At times you may feel beaten and battered, but God is with you and He provides the armor we need to protect us.

Last edited by BearDad on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Thanks guys. I really like that we're like a little family here and that we can be honest with each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: To everyone   To everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: