Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Armor EP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mwidunn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Does anybody know where to get the 1988 EP by Christian metallers, Full Armor?  Vin van Voltenburg was the frontman.  It was recorded by David Gibson at Mars Studio in Shalersville, OH.  Thanks for any info!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:17 am

Is that the album "Get Armed"?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:17 am

No, that was the 4 song EP.  I have a copy of it that was sent to me by someone else here.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:09 am

First, welcome aboard of CHM miwdunn.

A very interesting EP this will be.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:27 am

It looks like oldschooldoom has it (based on the Firestream Vault).  He'd probably know where he got it.  It was supposedly re-released on CD in 2007 or so.
Back to top Go down
mwidunn

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Full Armor (Again)   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:18 am

alldatndensum wrote:
No, that was the 4 song EP.  I have a copy of it that was sent to me by someone else here.

Yes, that's right.  I didn't know, that they actually got around to a full-length album until I started looking.  I was able to find a Myspace page with some samples, but no other contact information.  Vin Van Voltenburg has a channel on Youtube.  I've tried to send him a private message.  Maybe, he got it; maybe, not.

I know, it's possible to find rips of Full Armor's EP on the Internet.  I couldn't, however, find the full-length.  I'd like to purchase both . . . or, at least, get permission to have them.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:19 am

That's very interesting mwidunn.
Back to top Go down
mwidunn

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
It looks like oldschooldoom has it (based on the Firestream Vault).  He'd probably know where he got it.  It was supposedly re-released on CD in 2007 or so.

The problem is: I can't seem to find any contact information for Oldschooldoom on Firestream.  I'm registered on the site.  All I can see is his massive CD collection.
Back to top Go down

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:58 pm

The only thing I see on Firestream is the 4 song EP, which I have a rip of.

My understanding was that is was NEVER released on CD. VVV was trying to get it done back around that time, but it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Armor EP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Armor EP   Full Armor EP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Armor EP
Page 1 of 1