Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?

Go down 
+6
ishmael81
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
kerrick
metaldude
BearDad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Most of them were pretty much yawners this year ... again ... but this one by Chevy at the very beginning was the best IMO.  I wonder how many people across America started to get mad or panic at the four second mark.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Don't know..I didn't watch the superbowl as I have no interest in sports Smile
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm not sure what my favorite would be, but it's definitely not the one about the dead kid.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:

Hahaha I am with you there SA.  I didn't even know which teams were playing until yesterday I overheard people talking about it.

Yay sports!  Be sportier than the other team!  Score points!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 pm

The Lindsay Lohan/Esurance commercial was pretty funny as well as the Snickers/Brady Bunch commercial

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 3:37 pm

kerrick wrote:
Savage Amusement wrote:

Hahaha I am with you there SA.  I didn't even know which teams were playing until yesterday I overheard people talking about it.

Yay sports!  Be sportier than the other team!  Score points!

Happy sportsing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:01 pm

I really liked that first commercial that BearDad posted (funny stuff).  I did miss most of the commercials because the family we were watching the game with kept pausing it during the commercials for fear they would show something too racy for their kids.  I was bummed that I totally missed the Danny Trejo/Steve Buschemi/Brady Bunch commercial.

I agree with metaldude that the one with the dead kid was in poor taste.  I also thought the one of the Nascar driver and his son growing up (and hardly ever being there because he was out racing) was really stupid as well.  

I did think this one with the "Avocados from Mexico" was rather funny (especially the polar bear)....but in general based on the ones I did see, it seemed like a rather poor offering this year.

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:28 pm

In terms of funny ones, I liked the above mentioned Avocados commercial and the Brady Bunch one with Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi.

The serious ones I liked were the anti-heroin one (it was produced by a group here in St Louis) and the anti-domestic violence one (where the lady calls 911 to order a pizza).
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:44 pm

metaldude wrote:
I'm not sure what my favorite would be, but it's definitely not the one about the dead kid.

Do you mean the nationwide insurance one about the kid can't keep up, won't get kissed, etc.? I thought that one was pretty good in that it reminds parents to not be stupid. Pay attention to what your kids are doing, because many of the childhood deaths that occur are preventable, such as car seats, seat belts., bike helmets, etc.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:46 pm

It was a poor lot this year but at least not too racy. It seemed like many of the automotive ones had little to do with the vehicle. I actually liked the Skittles, Fiat, When Pigs Fly, Turbo Tax and Kia (though had nothing to do with the car)

MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3122
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:

THIS!!!  You Rock

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:28 pm

I watched it on a Québec channel, which of course used Québec ads instead. I think that about a third to a half of them were Mazda ads. Don't get me wrong, I do (or did) like Mazda, but I think that many is a touch excessive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?   Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Superbowl Commercial?
Page 1 of 1