Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Kerrick

Go down 
+3
Redeemed Fool
Guilty/Forgiven
MikeInFla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:08 am

For Kerrick Animatedalbumcovers
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 am

Very cool ! Used to have a huge poster of that album cover when I was a teen in the mid 80s. I had so many posters, you couldn't see the actual wall ! Haha
How'd you get an image to be animated on this board ?? I've posted animated GIFs before and they don't move... strange.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:45 am

I used to have posters of The Trooper and Aces High. That one is a little too creepy.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 am

Note sure how I got it to move, I just posted the link and it moved on its own. There's a ton more that are pretty cool here, check it out:

http://m.vh1.com/music/tuner/2014-11-14/eye-popping-heavy-metal-album-cover-gifs/?fb_ref=fbshare_web
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Sounds like you're going to get a piece of Kerrick's mind soon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:47 pm

I used to have a poster of this very album cover.  I also had a huge silk tapestry of The Number of the Beast album cover.  I think I have an old photograph of part of my room (somewhere) my walls where almost completely covered with posters and pictures from Hit Parader and Circus magazines.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Ahhh good memories of our careless metal-head years- no mortgages, kids, overdue bills, stress.... all we worried about was saving enough cash to buy the latest metal album and going to as many concerts as possible. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Ahhh good memories of our careless metal-head years- no mortgages, kids, overdue bills, stress.... all we worried about was saving enough cash to buy the latest metal album and going to as many concerts as possible. Sigh.

I remember I had a very limited pool of money to go to concerts with and buy new albums.  I remember I had to decide between seeing Iron Maiden or Judas Priest within a month or two of each other back in 1985 (IIRC).  I loved both bands and was seriously bummed with having to choose between the two.  I ended up going to Iron Maiden (supporting the Powerslave album) and Twisted Sister opened for them.  It was a great show, but it was a bummer to watch several friends head off to the Judas Priest concert just a few weeks later.

MikeInFla

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:48 pm

I love Piece Of Mind. My favorite by them, i recently picked up the new 180 gram vinyl reissue.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:48 pm

We are old and I was going to laugh at you guys but now i've been overcome.  Sleep
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

For Kerrick Empty

How much did it weigh Mike?  Suspect
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:44 pm

Oh my goodness that is fantastic!!!  Wow, someone really put a lot of time into that.  It's great!  Hahaha thank you so much for sharing!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
How much did it weigh Mike?  Suspect

Well, 180 grams of course, maybe give or take a few grams with the album jacket  Laughing
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:29 pm

That's cool. I like the different album gifs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Kerrick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: