Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Deliverance have a website?

Go down 
+2
metaldude
MikeInFla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Does Deliverance have a website? Empty
PostSubject: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:31 pm

http://www.deliverancerocks.com/

doesn't seem to work any more.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:22 pm

That was the site I always used. It never really seemed to stay updated very well.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:01 pm

The last time I checked it out it had info from Hear What I Say! But just recently went back to the site and it was gone. No idea why they pulled the plug on it.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Seeing as how the band might or might not even exist (i.e. active or retired) at any given moment it doesn't surprise that they don't seem to have a web presence.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:32 pm

You're more likely to get an update through Roxx Productions
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:12 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
You're more likely to get an update through Roxx Productions

Yeah, when I did he gave me the website link!  Laughing

I find it odd they wouldn't have one, even if they are no longer a band. There are many bands that are no longer around that have them. Hendrix has been dead for over 40 years and has a website. Zeppelin is inactive and have a website. Now I know they are much bigger acts that Deliverance but I'm really surprised they don't have anything.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:23 am

Yes but somehow Hendrix and Zepplin find new products to sell every few years and have enough name recognition to do it without label support.
Where as the founder of Deliverance seems to waffle back and forth between releasing a new album every 5 to 10 years and permanently retiring the band for the third or fourth time.  Sometimes it I get the feeling that Jimmy wishes the band would just disappear for good.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 am

You'll probably get more info from Michael Phillips' Facebook about any D updates.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:26 am

MySpace seems to be the worthless site that all Rock Bands go to die. Every band ever is on MySpace... not that the site has any band info or much else (not even sure why MS exists)

Also, many bands either have their "site" moved to Facebook, or have a fan-operated FB. Those are more informative... and free (which is why bands use FB instead of creating their own webpage)

https://www.facebook.com/DeliveranceRocks
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Facebook is the avenue that most seem to communicate through....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Deliverance have a website?   Does Deliverance have a website? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Deliverance have a website?
Page 1 of 1