Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Kwestion #23

Go down 
+8
Driven
metaldude
Xid
Redeemed Fool
ishmael81
Through The Dark Radio
Samson
Staybrite
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Hey family, friends and fellow music fans!  It's time again for another questionable query.  Yep that's right I have remembered to come up with yet another interesting (or dumb) question for you to attack, analyze, pontificate, quibble over or just plain ignore.

Here it is: What celebrity (or celebrities) annoy you the most?

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:32 pm

The Kardashians
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Bieber & Miley
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Hhonestly? Tim Robbins. He's a fine actor but it seems like every few years he spouts off about political stuff and I just don't give a rip about his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Do sports figures count? I get tired of those whose ego is out of control, especially when they haven't done much yet, like a Johnny Manziel. Nature of the beast I guess but last I checked, it's a team sport.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Too many to list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:15 pm

I would agree that sports figures count.

Some of my least favorites are Leonardo DiCrapio. I don't think the guy can act his way out of a paper bag most movies.  Also can't really stand Tom Cruise, just because it seems as if he is playing the exact same character in every single movie he does (I was really bummed to hear he was starring in the Jack Reacher film).

Also with Ishmael regarding actors/musicians who won't keep their mouths shut about politics/social issues.  Every time I see a musician up on stage open their mouth to do anything other than greet the crowd or sing I think "oh no, here we go again".  Yes Bono, Sinead O' Connor, Jewel etc. I'm talking about you just shut your mouth unless you are singing.

Last edited by Staybrite on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Samson wrote:
The Kardashians

Personally I would expand that to encompass most reality tv stars (is "reality whores" to harsh a word?).  Seems like most of these people have no scruples and will do nearly anything to garner fame (or infamy)

Staybrite

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Bieber & Miley

I can almost excuse some of what comes from these two because of their youth.  If they continue to be as disgusting as they are now into their 30's & 40's that will be another thing altogether.

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:18 pm

The Kardashian's, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, and just about every other pop star out there.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Pretty much all of them. Most, though, would be all the pop and rap stars.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Will Ferrell.  The man just is not funny to me.  I have yet to see a film of his that I could actually watch all the way through.  Boring!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Everything he does I end up thinking someone else did it already and better. He's fine in Elf but other then that I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
Everything he does I end up thinking someone else did it already and better. He's fine in Elf but other then that I don't like him.

My thought too (although I never watched Elf).  I say he isn't horrible, but there are so many other comedic actors who are better than him IMO.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:24 am

I have never watched "Elf" and have no desire to do so with him in it.  Some of my co-workers really put the pressure on as a joke to get me to watch it.  The more they pressed--the less I wanted to see it.  I just don't care about Will Ferrell.  The only thing I have liked him in was one SNL skit where "It Needs....MORE COWBELL!"  Then, it isn't Ferrell that is funny:  it is Christopher Walken.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 11:51 am

I used to really not like Will Farrell, though now he doesn't bother me anymore.  Hmm, perhaps my sense of humor is deteriorating/degrading?  Razz   Actually, I think all my animosity for big/loud comedian dudes went towards Seth Rogan.  I find that guy SO obnoxious.  That being said, I do want to see The Interview, mainly just to go against the bending over to North Korea that America has done by pulling it from the theaters... but that's for another topic.

Oh, and I do really like Elf.  I honestly think it's the only Christmas movie that's come out in probably the last decade that'll be remembered as a "classic" and enjoyed for years to come.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:33 pm

I enjoy Elf as well. The thing with Will Ferrell for me is that it depends on the movie.
Old SChool? Hated it.
Kicking and Screaming? Loved it!
Talledega Nights? Hated it.
Bewitched? Meh. My wife liked it.
Stranger Than Fiction? Amazing.
The Other Guys? Blah.
Anchorman? Loved it.
StepBrothers? Blah.
Zoolander? Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:28 pm

I haven't seen a ton of Will's movies but the only one I really liked him in was "Megamind".  Even in the Anchorman movies the only stuff I found really funny was done by Steve Carrel.

Maybe I will give Elf a shot.

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I was pleasantly surprised by Elf.  Such a silly movie.  But it's fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Love Elf. Course it's the only Ferrell movie I've seen. The part is perfect for his kind of character. I also dig Zooey Deschanel too.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Back to the original thread: I DETEST Oprah Winfrey. The woman is so full of herself - on every issue of her "O" magazine  she has to be on the cover... every issue!! for years !!!! Every show she's on, she has to be the center of the universe... I could just fart in her general direction!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Back to the original thread: I DETEST Oprah Winfrey. The woman is so full of herself - on every issue of her "O" magazine  she has to be on the cover... every issue!! for years !!!! Every show she's on, she has to be the center of the universe... I could just fart in her general direction!! Mad

lol!

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Amen
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:06 am

Quote :
Too many to list.

I agree with this answer from Xid.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:57 am

Staybrite wrote:
I haven't seen a ton of Will's movies but the only one I really liked him in was "Megamind".  Even in the Anchorman movies the only stuff I found really funny was done by Steve Carrel.

Maybe I will give Elf a shot.

I love lamp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumb Kwestion #23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Kwestion #23   Dumb Kwestion #23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Kwestion #23
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next