Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My trade list is being built slowly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

My trade list is being built slowly Empty
PostSubject: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:18 pm

I am starting to pair down the Coolection.  I will be adding a lot of discs here in a few days or weeks.  I will, at that time, be willing to trade, sell, and maybe even give away discs.  I don't have anything for you to salivate over at this time.  I just wanted you to be aware.

Anyone want my polka CDs?  No one?  Good!  I wanted those for coasters in my studio anyway.

Actually, I might use a couple of CDs that no one wants for that very thing.  LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Looking forward to looking through your list.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Your polka CDs.
ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Still putting that list together ?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:51 pm

You know, this has just been hanging out here for a long while... Any money I had to buy anything from you is long gone...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 2:36 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
You know, this has just been hanging out here for a long while... Any money I had to buy anything from you is long gone...

lol!

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Howabout this - instead of spending time (which you don't have obviously) on making a complete list from your coolection, just scan my alphabetical WANT LIST and lemme know if you have any from it. Then we'll take it from there Very Happy

http://gfwant-list.webs.com/

I'm rather shocked at the incredibly small response I got -for once I have quite a few titles that lovers of metalcore, black metal, screamo, etc would love to get their hands on... oh well.
But there are quite a few that are NOT in that camp as well... so with a wide variety, I thought I'd get a huge response. Bummer.
Guess I'll wait a few more days then put them all on ebay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Wow! Over a year later and you're still putting that list together? *LOL* Must be a big music collection.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:27 am

I have hestitated due to just not wanting to let go.  I have a lot of CDs that I have yet to even file and am doing that slowly.  When you have over 1000 CDs and then move them from the house to an outbuilding, it just gets overwhelming.

I am taking out a few albums while filing some I do want to keep.  I also work two jobs, build guitars, and try to find time to record music that I've written while still maintaining plenty of time with my wife.  It is not such an easy balancing act.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My trade list is being built slowly   My trade list is being built slowly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My trade list is being built slowly
Page 1 of 1