Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"

Go down 
+9
Riverrat
topshot rhit
oteis
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
metaldude
Staybrite
Emil
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emil

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-12-02

New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" Empty
PostSubject: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:35 am

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know about the up-coming Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption". In my opinion one of the best albums to be released in the scene for a very long time, and I hope some of you will enjoy it. Check out the press release below.

Thanks!
// Emil

HARMONY: "THEATRE OF REDEMPTION" DETAILS REVEALED

"Theatre of Redemption", the up-coming album from the Swedish melodic metal band HARMONY will be released on November 28th in Europe and on December 2nd in North America through Ulterium Records. The opening track "The Window of My Soul" will be released as a digital single late October.

The album will be released in the following formats:
- Regular CD edition
- Black wooden box edition [Limited to 500 hand-numbered copies. Includes the CD and booklet, a Harmony guitar pick, a sticker, a postcard and an exclusive "The History of Harmony" 20-page booklet]
- Vinyl edition [Limited to 500 copies. Includes insert with lyrics]
- Digital edition

"Theatre of Redemption" features Daniel Heiman [ex. Lost Horizon, Heed] on vocals on all tracks. The album was mixed by Fredrik Nordström and Henrik Udd at Studio Fredman [At The Gates, In Flames, Hammerfall] and mastered by Thomas "Plec" Johansson [Scar Symmetry, Watain].

The strong and diverse songs, the emotional and technical guitar playing by Markus Sigfridsson and the fantastic vocals provided by Daniel Heiman brings Harmony up to the same level as the biggest bands in the melodic metal genre. Just listen and you will see. Follow Harmony into the Theatre of Redemption..

All physical editions of "Theatre of Redemption" as well as three different t-shirt designs are available for pre-ordering at the Ulterium Records Store: http://www.ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com

Harmony "Theatre of Redemption" line-up:
Daniel Heiman – Guest lead vocals
Markus Sigfridsson – Guitars, voices, additional keyboards and programming
Tobias Enbert – Drums
John Svensson – Keyboards
Raphael Dafras – Bass

Check out the album line-up announcement video at YouTube here: https://youtu.be/kAoy6R0Wnts

"Theatre of Redemption" track listing
01. The Window of My Soul
02. Inhale
03. Crown Me King
04. Son of the Morning
05. What If
06. Theatre of Redemption
07. Bloodbound
08. You Are
09. Hands of Time
10. In Search Of

Harmony released their debut album "Dreaming Awake" through Massacre Records in 2003 that except the founding members Markus Sigfridsson [Darkwater, 7 Days] and Tobias Enbert [Darkwater, Empire 21] also featured Henrik Båth and Magnus Holmberg from Darkwater as well as Andreas Passmark [Royal Hunt, Work of Art, W.E.T., Narnia].

The follow-up album "Chapter II: Aftermath" was released in 2008 through Ulterium Records. Kristoffer Gildenlöw [ex. Pain of Salvation] performed all bass on the album, and Daniel Heiman [ex. Lost Horizon] performed guest vocals on the track "Inner Peace".

"Theatre of Redemption" artwork: http://ulterium-records.com/promo/harmony_tor_artwork.jpg
Harmony line-up photo: http://www.ulterium-records.com/promo/harmony_2014_lineup.jpg

Harmony online
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/harmonysweden
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Very cool!

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 pm

This is very high on my "get it" list.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:27 am

On mine too.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:47 am

Nice!!! Need to get the box and vinyl!!
Back to top Go down
Emil

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:03 am

Check out the brand new lyric video for the single "The Window of My Soul" below! The single is also available digitally at iTunes, Amazon, Spotify etc.

Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:10 am

Emil, you beat me to it. Just saw this video. Sounds great and for you ADD types, it's under five minutes.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:54 am

This song sounds vet gaaf.

Metaldude I'm touched that you care for the people with a musical ADD. geek
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:53 pm

I like the song and may add this to the coolection!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:48 am

I already pre-ordered this.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:31 am

Nice! I should pick this up!
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
Emil

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:55 pm

New lyric video for the track "Inhale". Enjoy! Smile

Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Headbang
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Headbang
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:19 am

WOOHOO!! I got my Harmony! I may have to go OCD on this for a while.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 am

Going strictly by my perception of musical tastes on this board, I would say Theatre of Redemption is a must have album for most of us.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:18 am

Just ordered the Black Box and vinyl editions Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 4:28 pm

I keep listening to this CD.
I like it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:48 pm

I have mine ordered but probably won't have it for a day or two.  I'll also be getting the new Empire 21, End Of September, and Teramaze albums.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:07 am

metaldude wrote:
Going strictly by my perception of musical tastes on this board, I would say Theatre of Redemption is a must have album for most of us.
If I still did my show, yes, but I know I wouldn't listen to it often on my own time. Must be getting old. As far as metal, Theocracy is the only band I can think of that I could listen to endlessly.

alldatndensum wrote:
I'll also be getting the new Empire 21, End Of September, and Teramaze albums.
I'm seriously thinking of Empire 21 though and hadn't heard EOS had a new one. Tell me more - their website hasn't been updated in over a year and I didn't see anything on their FB page either. ???

rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:47 am

Both CDs of Harmony and Empire 21 are very cool.
I'm sure those who have ordered the CDs like them.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:52 am

Looking forward to getting my copy of the Harmony album.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:35 am

TTDR, you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:17 am

Still waiting for mine.......  Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:39 am

I know, waiting for a cool CD takes long. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"   New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Harmony album "Theatre of Redemption"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next