Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Robert Plant get saved??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ascension

Ascension

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Did Robert Plant get saved?? Empty
PostSubject: Did Robert Plant get saved??   Did Robert Plant get saved?? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Just caught a VH-1 live show and he did Satan your Kingdom must come down with a band of a bunch of other older guys I didn't recognize called something Joy. They then did several other tunes with Christian themed lyrics or cleaned up old Zep stuff. 
 Got my attention instantly here!
 Anybody here got any insight on this??
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Did Robert Plant get saved?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Robert Plant get saved??   Did Robert Plant get saved?? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Don't have insight into Plant's personal beliefs, but The Band of Joy has actually been around since before Led Zep and Plant actually sang with them in the 60s. Bonham also played in the band, pre-Zep.

The Band of Joy did a lot of "Spirituals" then, and they're being revived in the new incarnation of the band with Plant back in it. 

I would hope Robert has come to faith in his elder years... but that's between him and his Maker. As for the music, they're just Spirituals... many artists have sung spirituals without being Christians... so it's hard to say.
Back to top Go down

Did Robert Plant get saved??
Page 1 of 1