Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things we're looking forward to...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5326
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Things we're looking forward to... Empty
PostSubject: Things we're looking forward to...   Things we're looking forward to... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:10 am

It's been a quiet year so far (for me), and to be honest there's not a lot I'm looking forward to.  But the ones I am keen for are as follows...

Theocracy - really looking forward to this, although Matt never rushes it (which is good) so it may not be here for a while.
Worldview - This one will be great too.  I enjoyed Sacred Warriors release last year, and I have a feeling this will be similar.
Virginia Creeper - Strewth, he keeps delaying the release of the new album, hopefully it will be this year though!
Scandinavian Metal Praise - Another album that seems to be delayed more and more.  Excited to hear it.
Disciple - This album is very interesting for me, especially after them saying that they're going to be be open lyrically.
Stairway - Delayed because of an injury to Andy's shoulder, this album should see the light of day this year (hopefully)
X-Sinner - Their newest one I'm looking forward to.  Wasn't interested in GX (for its lack of Christian content)
Stryper - It's been ages since there last!!!

Whitecross - PLEASE!!!!!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Things we're looking forward to...   Things we're looking forward to... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:37 am

For me, it would be:

Disciple
Saint
X-Sinner
Stairway
The Brave

All of those have albums forthcoming.  I don't think that you'll see another Stryper disc this year as Michael is busy both touring with this project and probably with that new project with George Lynch.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
StarPilot

StarPilot

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Things we're looking forward to...   Things we're looking forward to... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:44 am

What is the status with Empire 21?  All Is Lost is an excellent song.  Did they split with Pascual for good?

Btw, am loving the Veni Domine "Light" that came out this year.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Things we're looking forward to...   Things we're looking forward to... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Fundy wrote:

Stryper - It's been ages since there last!!!

Ages? I thought it was just last year they released NMHTP?

Good list, looking forward to many of those myself.
I'm also hoping to see these new releases this year (or possibly early next year)

Zaxas
The Brave
Saint
HB
Millenial Reign
Jacob's Dream
Crucible Divine

Also wasn't Bloodgood talking about re-recording "All Stand Together"? I wonder what ever happened to that?

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Things we're looking forward to...   Things we're looking forward to... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:07 pm

StarPilot wrote:
What is the status with Empire 21?  All Is Lost is an excellent song.  Did they split with Pascual for good?

Btw, am loving the Veni Domine "Light" that came out this year.

Last I heard they had replaced German with another vocalist.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Things we're looking forward to...   Things we're looking forward to... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 am

That's the last news about Empire 21.
What about Narnia? I thought they were together again.

X-Sinner
Whitecross
Disciple
Stairway
Harmony
Bone Prophet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things we're looking forward to...   Things we're looking forward to... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things we're looking forward to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: