Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Xenonlion.

Go down 
+7
Redeemed Fool
kerrick
xenonlion
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
Staybrite
rockerVu2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:03 am

For Xenonlion. Birthday-1
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:27 am

Happy Birthday lion girl!  I hope you have a fantastic day.

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 am

Happy Birthday, Xenonlion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 am

Happy B-day to a very talented and smart one.... the world shall be positively affected by you
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Happy B-day to a very talented and smart one.... the world shall be positively affected by you

Agreed!  cheers 

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:50 am

Aw thanks guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:51 am

Happy birthday!!!   cheers  You Rock  Drums
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 pm

I still can't figure out what you're doing here with us old people but have a great day.
 cheers
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:52 pm

I feel more comfortable with your age group than with mine.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Hope you had a great barfday, as you put it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 pm

xenonlion wrote:

Well most of us act less mature than you do....so It's not that big of a stretch between us maturity-wise.

xenonlion

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:

Well most of us act less mature than you do....so It's not that big of a stretch between us maturity-wise.

Maturity isn't really why. Some people my age seem to act like they have to be mature all the time which makes me uncomfortable. Others will act so immature that I just don't want to be around them. Plus, the fact that they're my age makes me uncomfortable. Also, I feel less pressured with your age group. I don't feel as worried that I'll make you guys hate me for the smallest thing or because I may say something strange. A lot of people your age don't mind embracing the stranger things about themselves or others.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:41 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:

Maturity isn't really why. Some people my age seem to act like they have to be mature all the time which makes me uncomfortable. Others will act so immature that I just don't want to be around them. Plus, the fact that they're my age makes me uncomfortable. Also, I feel less pressured with your age group. I don't feel as worried that I'll make you guys hate me for the smallest thing or because I may say something strange. A lot of people your age don't mind embracing the stranger things about themselves or others.

Many of us have lived long enough to realize hating/ostracizing or even belittling others isn't necessary to boost our own self-worth. Also age tends to make some of your negativity towards the "less than normal" abate. You can only spend so long trying to conform to a societal norm that rubs you the wrong way before you either get eaten up by it, or refuse to care about it anymore, and just quit caring if people think you are strange anymore. Most if us "adults" here listen to a style of music deemed juvenile by our peers...who cares, it makes us happy and doesn't hurt anyone else so those peers can "get stuffed" if they don't like it.

Xid

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Most if us "adults" here listen to a style of music deemed juvenile by our peers...
My name is Derek and I like to rock.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Whoa. We have a Derek and a Kerrick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 pm

At work, I report to an Eric.  For a while we had a customer Erica.  Many a conference phone call would go, "Hey Erica, Eric and Kerrick here..."   Evil or Very Mad  Razz
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 am

I think Kerricka is not cool.
 lol! 

I'm only kidding Kerrick.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:36 am

Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:

Many of us have lived long enough to realize hating/ostracizing or even belittling others isn't necessary to boost our own self-worth.  Also age tends to make some of your negativity towards the "less than normal" abate.  You can only spend so long trying to conform to a societal norm that rubs you the wrong way before you either get eaten up by it, or refuse to care about it anymore, and just quit caring if people think you are strange anymore.  Most if us "adults" here listen to a style of music deemed juvenile by our peers...who cares, it makes us happy and doesn't hurt anyone else so those peers can "get stuffed" if they don't like it.  

Here here ! Amen ! Even when you're in your 40s, you remember being a teen and sometimes your mind goes back to the memories of youth..... but as my wife and I can attest, we LOVE being in our 40s. We both agree that once you hit your 30s, drama no longer plays any part of your life and you begin to not care AT ALL what others think anymore. In one way it's quite freeing - in another, some of the older folk become a bit disgusting... since you DO not care what others think anymore, some take it too far and don't "groom" themselves as they should, or shower that often, etc.  I see these kind of older folk all the time in the medical field.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2561
Registration date : 2007-06-03

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Sorry so late,Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:44 pm

xenonlion wrote:
and a Rick
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Hardkore wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
and a Rick

We could be called The Icky Three!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Sorry so late,Happy Birthday!

That's okay.

kerrick wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
and a Rick

And you have to fight against Clean Man, Mrs. Suds, Mr. Custodian and the Janitor Crew, and the Sanitizer!!!!

I just have this image in my head of all these people showing up. It can be like a cheesy comic book. The Icky Three vs the Janitor Crew! The Icky Three meet Spiderman! haha Very Happy Fun.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

kerrick wrote:
 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:24 pm

kerrick wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
and a Rick

Perhaps a different name.

http://quitsmoking.about.com/od/tipsforquitting/g/ickythrees.htm

Quote :
the Icky Threes refers to specific stages of a person's quit program that can be bumpy and uncomfortable. They are:

• 3 Days -- discomforts associated with physical withdrawal from nicotine.

• 3 Weeks -- discomforts associated with psychological withdrawal from the habit of smoking.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Hmm, drat.  Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Xenonlion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Xenonlion.   For Xenonlion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Xenonlion.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next