Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agenda - Grinding America Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Agenda - Grinding America Down Empty
PostSubject: Agenda - Grinding America Down   Agenda - Grinding America Down I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:18 am

I normally shy away from movies, documentaries, and stories about politics but this is one my Sunday School class is watching. If you haven't seen it you need to. If after seeing it you are like me and don't know what you should do, then perhaps like me you need to put on knee pads and talk to God about the things this documentary explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8LkIqu1c8
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Agenda - Grinding America Down   Agenda - Grinding America Down I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:57 am

In my opinion, the U.S. is a dying country living off the fumes of the past. Go to a third world country and you'll quickly understand the idea of treating others like you'd like to be treated is a very good thing. Though i'm not excited about it, i'm spoiled and I know it, I think we need to be about what Jesus was about and what the marching orders were, go into the world and make disciples. I also try to lean on the fact that God is sovereign and his church will stand.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Agenda - Grinding America Down   Agenda - Grinding America Down I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm not even sure America will live long enough to become a communist country (as the film maker seems to be suggesting).

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Agenda - Grinding America Down   Agenda - Grinding America Down I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
In my opinion, the U.S. is a dying country living off the fumes of the past. Go to a third world country and you'll quickly understand the idea of treating others like you'd like to be treated is a very good thing. Though i'm not excited about it, i'm spoiled and I know it, I think we need to be about what Jesus was about and what the marching orders were, go into the world and make disciples. I also try to lean on the fact that God is sovereign and his church will stand.
 Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agenda - Grinding America Down   Agenda - Grinding America Down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agenda - Grinding America Down
Page 1 of 1