Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello again, everyone!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silentthunder89

silentthunder89

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Hello again, everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello again, everyone!!   Hello again, everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:10 pm

It's been a long time since I've contributed regularly to this forum. While I cannot really say why I strayed away, I can say with certainty that I'm going to start coming around much more often. It brings joy to my heart to see the growth of the board as well as so many new posters around who enjoy Christian metal/rock as much as I do. I look forward to getting to know you all!

As for what I've been up to since I last contributed, here are some highlights: I graduated from Georgetown College (KY) with a degree in Accounting; I moved to West Virginia a couple years later; I'm currently at my third job since then; I now work as the Assistant to the Business Director at Princeton Church of God where I'm proud to call my new home; and as of a month ago, I'm officially a licensed minister in the Church of God! I plan on continuing this path to become an ordained minister and I'm looking forward to where God leads me thereafter!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, everyone!!   Hello again, everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:55 am

Great news about your new position! Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, everyone!!   Hello again, everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:01 am

Sounds like you've been busy!  Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, everyone!!   Hello again, everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Very cool to have you back ST, congrats on the degree and the great current job!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, everyone!!   Hello again, everyone!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:49 pm

It's cool to see you posting on CHM again silentthunder.
Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again, everyone!!   Hello again, everyone!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello again, everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: