Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever Empty
PostSubject: Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever   Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever   Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Wow, that is VERY cool I may try this out! We have a room in the back of the house with no circulation and it gets really hot in the summer. When I have time I may give this a try.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3120
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever   Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:03 pm

I looked at it a bit further and it says it does not work well in humid climates. This being Florida with 100% humidity most of the year it may not work. But the materials are so cheap it may be fun to try.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever   Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:49 pm

That is pretty ingenious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever   Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:19 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
I looked at it a bit further and it says it does not work well in humid climates. This being Florida with 100% humidity most of the year it may not work. But the materials are so cheap it may be fun to try.

I was wondering about that too.  Here in Western Washington our humidity can easily be in the 60+% range some summers.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever   Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Might have to try that sometime. I can live without A/C, usually (I'm never in the best of moods when it's hot, but it doesn't make that much of a difference Laughing), but I know a lot of people who could use this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever   Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home made Air Conditioner... this is clever
Page 1 of 1