Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Kerrick

Go down 
+4
kerrick
Xid
metaldude
BearDad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:55 am

Dude! I have found the answer to all your worries!

For Kerrick MHD

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:02 am

He will still need all candidates to be pre-screened by Steve Harris.   Wink
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:12 am

That's some bad ju-ju right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:57 am

Ha!  Gosh, I've been looking in all the wrong places for my true love, when it's clear that's where she's been hiding all this time!

metaldude wrote:
He will still need all candidates to be pre-screened by Steve Harris.   Wink

Indeed!  Although his daughter Lauren isn't too shabby-looking...   Hubba hubba 

For Kerrick Lauren_harris_gb_lauren_harris_uMZmrM5.sized
Back to top Go down
BearDad

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:43 pm

^^ Sorry, dude ... I didn't know anyone else on here that was young, single, and into heavy metal enough to appreciate that! LOL!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Hahahaha no need to apologize; I thought it was (is) hilarious!

Hmm... maybe The Iron Maidens are on there?  (I *might* have a signed copy of the below picture on my fridge... I love you )

For Kerrick Group-revamp
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Quit being cheap and order a Russian bride.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Dude, my parents are REALLY hurting for grandbabies; they're definitely putting on the pressure.  Haha maybe they'll get off my back if I threaten to order a bride from Russia?   Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
Quit being cheap and order a Russian bride.

My neighbor down the street ordered his from Guam (or was it the Philippines?)

kerrick

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:37 pm

So you're sayin' I got options!   What a Face
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:59 pm

You guys... are somethin' else.... Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:51 pm

#boink

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Well, I really hope that Kerrick can be with someone who is amazing like he is inside and out. If I do get to go to the wedding I will laugh and cry and tell the bride "He aims to please! Hahahahaha!" and then I'll be told by someone there to shut up. Then I will quietly walk away and go into a secluded area or the bathroom to cry. Then, when I'm done crying, I will go back and sit with Kerrick, the bride, etc., and they'll be like "What's wrong?" and I'll be like, "I don't wanna talk about it," so we'll just continue talking about whatever and I'll feel better after a while. My gift to Kerrick will be onions because I know how much he loves onions. I don't know what his wife will be like though. I will give her something, too. I don't know what yet, though.

If no one tells me to shut up, I will still be fidgety from nervousness. How awkward. :)I may still say "He aims to please!  Hubba hubba " Then Kerrick will be like "You're such a goof!" and I'll be like, "I know." Fun fun fun.

Anyways, I'm sure Kerrick will marry someone who is beautiful and kind and nice to be around.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Wow. I started this thread as a joke after coming across that dating ad, only picking Kerrick because a) I know he is single, and b) I know he is into heavy metal. Somehow, however, this has almost turned into a "let's get Kerrick hitched" thread! LOL!
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Shotguns anyone?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:57 am

What do we need the shotguns for?!?   affraid 

Haha regardless, I'm down, anything involving shotguns sounds like a good time to me!  Unless it means a trip to the bank or something...

Oh boy, just what I need, more members of the Let's Get Kerrick Hitched team!   Razz
Back to top Go down
BearDad

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:07 pm

kerrick wrote:
What do we need the shotguns for?!?   affraid 

Haha regardless, I'm down, anything involving shotguns sounds like a good time to me!  Unless it means a trip to the bank or something...

Oh boy, just what I need, more members of the Let's Get Kerrick Hitched team!   Razz

Come to South Dakota in the autumn and winter.  We can go shoot holes in the sky and call it bird hunting. Dove, pheasant, duck, goose ... it doesn't matter! Smile
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:19 pm

I am down!  I got a mighty sweet 20ga Remington Model 11 that'd be perfect for small game...
Back to top Go down
BearDad

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:46 pm

20ga!!?? That's a girl's gun! Either that or an old man's gun.  

Joe  king 

In truth, this is a girl's gun:

For Kerrick Amber_shotgun

She won that last year at a Pheasants Forever banquet. If you say please she might light you shoot it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Hahahaha well us Californians shoot with our pinkies out so 20 or 410 is preferred.   Razz   I DO have a 12ga too, though it's the home-defense model with the short barrel and extended tube - not ideal for hunting (though it has proven to work on quail!).  My 20 is my clay blasting gun.

Well, next time I'm out your way, I'll be sure to give you a holler and we'll blast some stuff!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:38 pm

kerrick wrote:

I have a 21 year old daughter I would be willing to introduce you to (I'm not kidding).

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:48 pm

It's like that Weird Al tune… Trigger Happy… Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:

I have a 21 year old daughter I would be willing to introduce you to (I'm not kidding).

Oh snap.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Wow, I'm honored!  Well... I have always wanted to move to Washington!  Though 21 is probably a bit young for me...  The last gal I dated was 24 (I'm 27) and even then, I felt like there was a bit of disconnect due to age.  She's kinda right in the middle of her mid-20's-life-crisis that I'm finally just stepping out of.  Then again, much if it just comes down to life-stage.  In that example, she was much less situated and her life's direction was still up in the air.  Seems age is less of a factor if two people are in similar life-stages - and the older you get, the less age plays a role it seems.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:48 pm

She is also a very young 21, who will be an unwed mother come November. As much as you desire to be married, I suggest you look elsewhere.

For Kerrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Kerrick
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: