Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...

Go down 
+10
kerrick
messiaen77
MikeInFla
Xid
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
Staybrite
Samson
Redeemed Fool
BearDad
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 am

xenonlion wrote:
I wouldn't have known that it's hard to bargle nawdle zouss with marbles in your mouth.
From that same song: I wouldn't have noticed how hard it is to understand the lyrics in Smells Like Tenn Spirit. Wow...

I wouldn't have known that I'm livin in an Amish paradise.

Thumbs Up

Likewise, I never would've filled that kittycat so full of lead, we'll have to use him for a pencil instead…
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 am

I would not have known Macarena tiene un novio que se llama de apellido Vitorino.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:37 am

I would never have asked if I would, could you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:45 am

I wouldn't have known that I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, and that we're all dudes.

(I call anyone dude so this totally works for me...)
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:53 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I would not have known Macarena tiene un novio que se llama de apellido Vitorino.

HEEEYYYYY MACARENA!!!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:43 pm

I would have never known that I can sing higher than Sandi/Sandy/Sandie.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:51 pm

I wouldn't know you gotta keep 'em separated.

I still don't know who let the dogs out.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:20 am

I wouldn't have known Whoomp, where it was.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:36 am

So that was a bad example above. Since all you old-timers hate the 90's so much, I put the artist by the reference...

I wouldn't have known that all that she wants, is another baby,a ay ay (Ace of Base)

Or that I do, in fact wanna die, around the lake tonight, by your side (Toadies)

Or that I don't have the time to listen to Billie Joe Armstrong whine (Green Day - my first punk band, before I discovered good punk)

Or that ooh, oh oh oh Heaven will let it's light shine down (Collective Soul)

Or that You only hear what you want to and don't listen twice to anything, or anyone, but me... (Lisa Loeb and 9 Stories - I love that song...)

Or that in the time of chipanzees I was a monkey (Beck)

Or been asked to tell you all my thoughts on God, cause you'd really like to meet her (Dishwalla)

Or how to get jiggy with it (Will Smith)

Or that she's a brick and I'm drowing slowly (Ben Folds Five - which oddly enough, was a trio)

Or that Mr. Jones and me were gonna be big stars (Counting Crows)

Or what the h&*@ MMMBop meant (Hanson)

Or that if I walk 500 miles then I walk 500 miles, I would be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your doo- oo- oor (The Proclaimers)

OR that I'll make love to you, like you want me to, and I'll hold you tight, baby all through the night...(Boyz II Men... things just got weird...)

As you can tell, I grew up in the 90s and love the music... deal with it!
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:27 pm

The best thing I remember about 90's music was Pantera.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:29 pm

I would've never known that the 2 extremes that we live between were Fire and Love
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Quote :

I'm diggin' a lot of what you posted there !
I have a lot of 90s to present music, radio as well as unpopular stuff.

My problem was, I came to faith in '89 and went thru a long period of thinking that God wanted me to "give up" all secular music - therefore I missed out on a lot of good stuff during the 90s. In the last 15 years or so, I've done a lot of music back-tracking and discovered a lot of good stuff I'd missed during those years.

So despite being a child of the 70s and a lover of 80s over all... I also love GOOD music, I don't care who it is or when it was recorded - if it's good, I'm down with it. (long as the lyrics don't dis my Savior)
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:13 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Quote :

I'm diggin' a lot of what you posted there !
I have a lot of 90s to present music, radio as well as unpopular stuff.

My problem was, I came to faith in '89 and went thru a long period of thinking that God wanted me to "give up" all secular music - therefore I missed out on a lot of good stuff during the 90s. In the last 15 years or so, I've done a lot of music back-tracking and discovered a lot of good stuff I'd missed during those years.

So despite being a child of the 70s and a lover of 80s over all... I also love GOOD music, I don't care who it is or when it was recorded - if it's good, I'm down with it. (long as the lyrics don't dis my Savior)

I hear ya. Growing up in the 90's was fun. I would have posted more but I went with the obnoxiously popular stuff. Most of my music collection is from 1990 to about 2004. Had I really went wild you would have seen OC Supertones, Five Iron Frenzy, Brave Saint Saturn, The Undecided, Slick Shoes, Rich Mullins (RIP 1997), Twotimer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...   IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF IT WASN'T FOR 90'S SONGS ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2