Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Perry Case Band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23436
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The Perry Case Band Empty
PostSubject: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

Anyone else here ever hear of or listen to The Perry Case Band?  I forget where they are from, but I found out about them a few years back on CD Baby.  I bought their debut album "Rest In You" back in 2007 and then never heard from them again.  The music was very much like Third Day.  The singer reminded me of Mac as well but this guy has a gruffer voice.  I really loved that album and played the daylights out of it.

Well, I was searching for the band yesterday to see if I could find any info on them online.  I found that they had recently started a Facebook page!  So I liked it and discovered that they had done another album called "You Are The Song" back in 2011!  So, I downloaded the album from eMusic and have listened to it partially.  It's definitely got some southern rock feel to it, but don't expect Skynrd either.

If you want to check out their page, go to:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:55 am

I remember hearing the bands name a few times but never heard any of their music.  For some reason I was under the impression that they were a blues band.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:03 am

Maybe a touch of blues, but then again, you are likely to find that in something with a southern rock sound--even though they ain't southern.  They are from Pennsylvania.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23368
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:55 am

Sounds like I need to check them out.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16551
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Listening to some songs of The Perry Case Band.
Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3868

PostSubject: Re: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I remember hearing the bands name a few times but never heard any of their music.
Yes, you did. I played them on my show. They were from southern IL. Mt Vernon maybe? Guess they moved if they're in PA now.

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:21 am

It could just be my memory for those little details aren't so good, either.   lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perry Case Band   The Perry Case Band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perry Case Band
Page 1 of 1