Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!

Go down 
+4
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Dynamis
Staybrite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! Empty
PostSubject: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Hey CHM family, as many of you might have heared I have travelled with my wife to the Phoenix Arizona area to visit with family.  I just so happens that our very own Dynamis (the mastermind behind Angelicwarlord.com) lives in the area.  He was kind enough to accommodate my ridiculous schedule and meet with me for lunch.  In addition to being a fountion of Christian metal knowledge he is also a super cool and friendly guy (he is also very smart).  In addition to enjoying a nice lunch he took me to a really fantastic new & used music store.  It was a pleasure to meet him and hang out.
Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! IMG_20140323_125007_768_zpsepeimenu

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Gary, it was a pleasure meeting with you as well and hanging out.  Always good to put a name with a face.  Also enjoyed talking music as well as visiting the local music store (you can see the CD rack from the 'metal' section of the store in the background).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Cool. Glad it was a good time for you old duffers. Cool
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Glad you were able to meet.  That is cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:31 am

It's always good to meet family members of CHM.
Cool to talk with each other.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Next time you'll hafta swing a little further West and hang with boring and not so smart me ;-)
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:58 pm

CHM member meetings are rare but cool. How many have we had so far? I can remember Dynamis and Staybrite, rocker and Staybrite, alldat and topshot, danielbandfan and Thomas, and of course alldat and sabidoo (which shouldn't count Razz).
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:55 pm

We used to have an annual get together and get a picture of everyone in the same room. Course it was all digital and fake, but what isn't anymore ? Lol
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 am

I've been fortunate to meet a few people at Cornerstone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!   Dynamis & Staybrite Meet! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamis & Staybrite Meet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: